Lily's holiday in Minehead - Photos

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Lily's holiday in Minehead - Photos

Post by Jane267 »

Hi everyone

Lots of fun on holiday with Mummy in Minehead. Here are my photos:-

These are me on the beach between Minehead and Dunster. Mummy liked the rocks caught in the tide break, so I obligingly posed just in front of them. Mummy was also bemused by the stream that came from nowhere, so again I posed. Mummy's friend said I must have been very desperate, to do a wee that big!

These are me at Dunster Castle. Mummy missed the best photo because she was laughing so much. There was a fountain in the middle of a fish pond which spouted water towards the edge of the pond. I was determined to get a drink so I stood on my tip toes on the edge of the pond and stretched my neck as far as I could, and kept falling in. Mummy had hold of the end of my lead, otherwise I'd have just jumped in!

These are me at Porlock Weir.

This is me hitching a lift in the back of Mummy's friend's car. I was so good, I just curled up and went to sleep.

These are me in the woods near the cottage where we stayed.

I had such a great time.

Sloppy licks from Lily

PS Auntie Glenys, Mummy says you can use my photos for any publicity.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Lily's holiday in Minehead - Photos

Post by jackie »

Fantastic photos Lily is such a gorgeous girl and quite a character, I love the way she is always perched on something where she can! Thanks for sharing and I am sure Glenys will make use the photos they are just lovely.

Jackie x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Looks like Lily had a great time and lots of adventures on holiday. Lovely photos, she poses so beautifully!
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Gorgeous photos of a very beautiful girl, thank you for sharing them. Lily certainly looks very happy and she was obviously ready for a snooze after a busy day.

Whereabouts were you based as I know the area well, my sister used to live on the cliff top at Watchet overlooking Minehead in the distance, the sunsets over Minehead and the sea were spectacular, she now lives in Willerton. Did you get to the Valley of the Rocks via a lovely walk from Lynton, another special walk along the cliffs. The Quantocks at Staples Plain is a great place to walk and it's where we lost George for the first time :1001: we will never forget that night :2008:
Joan and George x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Lily, glad you had a lovely holiday and your photos are beautiful :love2:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

JoanG wrote:Gorgeous photos of a very beautiful girl, thank you for sharing them. Lily certainly looks very happy and she was obviously ready for a snooze after a busy day.

Whereabouts were you based as I know the area well, my sister used to live on the cliff top at Watchet overlooking Minehead in the distance, the sunsets over Minehead and the sea were spectacular, she now lives in Willerton. Did you get to the Valley of the Rocks via a lovely walk from Lynton, another special walk along the cliffs. The Quantocks at Staples Plain is a great place to walk and it's where we lost George for the first time :1001: we will never forget that night :2008:
Hi Joan

We were staying at Lower Hopcott, 10 minutes walk up hill from Minehead beach. We didn't manage the Valley of the Rocks this time, but I have done it in the past.

Jane
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Lovely photos Jane. I'm sure our dogs know when they're on holiday. Jess and Tilly have just been to Wales and they get really excited when they get there. Lily is a lovely girl :love2: :love2: and it's great to see her enjoying herself.
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Hazel
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Hazel »

Glad you had nice holiday.
Kim and mum :2362: