During our Lock down time at MKF

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

During our Lock down time at MKF

Post by Glenys »

During Lock down at Rescue

I thought I would give an update due to the Virus Sam and I and Kennels Sam decided to isolate and both Sams were considered at risk My Sam being on Chemotherapy meds ( but he is fine don't worry you can never keep a good man down ) So during this period dogs have been fostered by our wonderful volunteer Foster Mum's and Dads and then gone to knew homes or they came here and homes arranged on the same day keeping within the safety guidelines .
And during this time ...
Getting repairs done etc one is in progress this week digging and putting a drain to stop flooding in the field so we can still take dogs down in all weathers one exciting project is that we will shortly have finished another wet weather area which we be fully secure where the old dutch barn is , a new gate has been added its all been professionally power cleaned and we will have energy saving lighting this will be a bonus in the winter when its dark early and the dogs cant go down the field / Paddock in the dark there are still some things to finish but we are very excited about this extra convenience there is space for dogs to have a game of ball or simply a last evening stroll.
Also going on are the two Kennels in Cumbria at Katie's there was a hold up but now its starting in earnest so watch this space .
So no rest for the wicked at MKF
Thank you everyone who are still donating and fundraising for us it means so much to to us all
Love and Best wishes ,keep safe xxx