Lockdown update from Myla

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Andrea Cardwell
New User
New User

Lockdown update from Myla

Post by Andrea Cardwell »

ImageImage Adopted November 2014. I've been enjoying my daily walks without all the heavy traffic and then sitting in the afternoon on my Mums chest/coffee table looking out of the front window watching the other dogs being walked past my house. Love spending so much time with my Mum and having my daily treats of carrots & apples. Hope you're all ok in lockdown. :2379:
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Lockdown update from Myla

Post by mollie »

What lovely photos.

Sounds like a nice relaxed lockdown for Myla. Our two, Jess and Tilly, have been just fine. We stayed local for the first few weeks, but now back to their favourite beach and field walk , just 6/7 minutes drive away. Nice to get back to normal for the girls, even if the rest of life isn’t quite there yet!
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

Hi Myla

Lily here. I bet that chest used to have lots of lovely ornaments and photos on it before you moved in and made it your watching post. I am too old to climb on furniture but Mummy still has lots of "empty" coffee tables because I'm really good at knocking things off with my tail - including the half full coffee cups!

My lockdown has been great. We always walk from our front door (so lucky) so we have been doing our normal walks. And having Mummy home all day everyday has been a real blessing. She keeps telling me that she will soon have to start going out again for short periods of time and hopes I don't relapse into separation anxiety - apparently I had it chronically when I first arrived with Mummy 8 years ago.

Oh well, must go, as Mummy wants the computer back.

Woof woof.

Lily (oh and of course Mummy Jane says hello!)
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Really beautiful xx