Lins and Meghan Update

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Lins and Meghan Update

Post by Glenys »

A while After their sad loss Of Miss Molly Lins and Dave adopted lovely Meghan aged five during the lockdown Meghan was quite over weight but with a new diet of Hills weight control and marathon walks each day she is looking fab ..
Doesnt she look fab xx

Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Lins and Meghan Update

Post by Lins »

Thanks for posting the piccy of Meg Glenys.

I have to admit, of all the labs Iv'e had, and there have been a few (Meg is the 3rd one from MKF) and she is by far the most affectionate dog anyone could wish for.
I always said I wouldn't have a choccy thrown at me but, she landed safely and firmly in our laps. I'm sure Molly would approve and is looking down from Rainbow Bridge and laughing at her recall training. We still have a fair way to go but, she is coming on in leaps and bounds and we love her to bits. She has lost a couple of inches (wish I could say the same) and is looking really well.

Thank you so much for putting your trust in us to do the best for Meg (aka NUTmeg), she has certainly brought a huge smile to our faces again and given us back our home.
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Oh wow!

Well done Lins. It’s lovely to read this news. Didn’t realise you’d succumbed! What a lucky lady Meghan is. Delighted for you.
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Aww Meg is beautiful and certainly has landed on all four paws with you both. So pleased to read she’s making you smile again and know Miss Molly would give you her full approval :2379:

Wishing you all lots of many happy and fun filled years together.
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Awww, congratulations on your lockdown addition, lovely news!
Well done beautiful Meghan, landing on all four paws!
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Wonderful news, she has certainly landed on her paws. Enjoy every minute.

Jackie x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

This is wonderful news Lins, I am so pleased lovely choccie Meghan has brought joy into your home once again.

Love Michelle x
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

She is just gorgeous! Lucky girl going to a wonderful home and new life.
Emma
Garyt
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Garyt »

Well you kept that quiet, who'd have thought you having a choccie,
One lucky dog to have got a home with Dave and yourself..
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Thank you all for your very kind comments.

Meg is a bit of a project but, she is well worth the effort. She is a typical choccy, everything I expected (and some.) She is the most affectionate dog I have ever owned, and there have been many. She has made our house a home again.

She is loving her walks on the moors, she even does the odd zoomy. She is free running which I don't think she has had before. She has put grouse and pheasants up already, her nose never stops. Meg is also improving around sheep. We came upon three that we hadn't seen and she just looked at them and walked on so, I can only conclude she now knows they are a NO NO.

Meg has given us a purpose in life which was sadly missing and we can only thank her for that, and of course, the boss lady for trusting us with her.

It's certainly proves that Glenys and Sam know exactly how to match dogs with owners. They do it better than Cilla Black ever did on blind date.

Thanks again to you all. Stay safe and well.
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Hi Lins, I don’t know how I’ve missed this fabulous news I’m so pleased for you and Dave. Meg looks beautiful, she’s come to the right place if she needs to loose a few pounds as you sorted lovely Scooby out👍. She sounds like she’s keeping you on your toes and there’s nothing like a characterful lab to make sure you have a laugh every day.

I hope you’re going to keep us up to date with your new adventures with Meg especially the funny ones. Digby is a character very different to any lab I’ve had before but that’s what makes them even more special. Big hugs to Meg she’s got a wonderful life ahead of her❤️🐾🐾
Joan and George x
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Cilla :rofl: made my day xx

Have a lorra lorra fun xxx
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Lins and Dave you are doing a great job with beautiful Meghan, she is looking lovely, quite a transformation.
I am sure you must be finding her very rewarding.
Love from Liz Molly Polly Raisin Orca xx