Doggy prayers for dear Fudge

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Doggy prayers for dear Fudge

Post by Glenys »

We had to work quickly to help this lovely boy yesterday he was abandoned with two cats in a house.
Neil one of volunteers was quick to respond and Collect Fudge keeping him overnight so Lisa and other Volunteer could transport him today to the Kennels in Cumbria owned by Katie on our behalf .
Fudge was seen by a Vet today he is in a shocking state hes only two bless him and used to living in a Shed .
Neighbours of the first Lady involved who contacted Gina had rallied together to buy hims some items .
So the Dear Fudge has a long journey to get to where we want him to be he is infested with fleas that is being treated plus antibiotics ,baths etc in this lovely boy is a wonderful dog waiting to get better .
His back end is weak at the moment I suspect from being in one place or position he needs to build up his muscle tone that will take time so we will be following advice on that we will be wanting a home for him we know he loves children and cats
But right now is his journey to health please wish him well we will update this boys progress often....
When I updated Karen and Neil they said they had left the door open last night in case he needed to go out and he kept going to the shed ... so sad xx

Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Doggy prayers for dear Fudge

Post by Jane267 »

Oh bless him, and HUGE thanks to all who have helped to get him safely to the care of Rescue. Lots of doggy love and prayers as he recovers and learns how to be a young bouncy labrador full of fun and enthusiasm.

Jane and Lily paws.
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Praying that poor Fudge gains muscle on his legs and for everything else.

How anybody can let any animal get into this state is totally beyond me. I would love to think whoever did this to Fudge is brought to task. No b****y excuse for cruelty, which this is.

Sending hugs and love to Fudge and yet another heartfelt thank you to our angels at the rescue. :love3:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Labrador3
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Labrador3 »

Get well soon Fudge. Many thanks to all that helped him and continue to do so.
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Poor boy a clear case of cruelty how can people do this to an innocent animal :2012:

Sendings lots of love and hugs to this dear young boy bless his heart and thank you to everyone who helped get this boy to safety :love3:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Gave my heart a jolt as he so looks like Diesel who we lost recently.
Ye gods, the poor lad, it brought tears to my eyes reading this
Thank goodness for the people who found him and acted and to rescue for literally rescuing him!
Sending tons of positive healing thoughts Fudge's way bless him
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

This poor boy is now in the right place, thanks to all those who acted quickly and with kindness, which is something we can all see is something he hasn't experienced before.

I pray he can forget the past and gain strength to experience the wonderful future that now awaits him.

Keeping everything crossed for this beautiful boy

Love Michelle x
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home