Maggie

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Maggies Dad
Senior User
Senior User

Maggie

Post by Maggies Dad »

Hi All and especially to anyone that remembers us. I'm sure that maybe a couple of you may remember Maggie and Bryn from a few years ago.
It is with great sadness I have to report that our beautiful little girl Maggie, went on her final journey today. She reached 13 years old and was a joy every day we had her, that tail never stopped wagging right up to the final minute. She had quite a few issues by the end and it was her time, but we are none the less broken hearted.
RIP out gorgeous velvet eared baby girl, Love from Mummy, Daddy Max and Jess. Woof and Bryn will meet you on the other side of the bridge and show you all the great walks there..............
Night night our Angel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brian. ( Max and Jess's Dad )
Maggie, Woof and Bryn, Together Forever
Dogs are not our whole life,
but they make our lives whole.
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Maggie

Post by mollie »

Aw, I remember Maggie and Bryn, being one of the long term supporters I’m so sorry to read your news. So many doggies of Maggie and Bryn’s era have gone now, a lot of them this year. I remember all the birthday cakes!

Maggie was lucky to have found you, and couldn’t have had a better life or home. We know how horrible it feels to lose them...we lost our Tilly in September, but have the fabulous memories.

Run free Maggie, and big hugs to you all. Xxxx
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

I'm also an old timer!

I too remember Maggie and Bryn. So very sorry to learn of your loss. No doubt Bryn will be the first in a long queue to greet Maggie with open paws. They are now together forever.

Most of us know what you are feeling and nothing we can say will make things easier. Both Bryn and Maggie went knowing how very much they were loved.

Run free at Rainbow Bridge Maggie, Bryn will show you the ropes.
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Maggies Dad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggies Dad »

Thank you for your kind words, our heart go out to everyone that has lost their beautiful dogs also. We miss "the good old days" of the "Fun Days" where we all met up and our Furry Friends all met up and had such a great time. We know we can't turn the clock back and that life goes on, but it is a shame we can't.
Love and best wishes to all of you life saving dog rescuers, may all of you be blessed with many happy years of fun, fur and frustrations....we know they are ALL worth it.
Brian
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

We also feel so sorry that you have lost Maggie, this is a very sad time for you.
Yes we do remember Bryn. Maggie and Bryn together again.
Thinking of you, Run free beautiful Maggie.
Love Liz Molly Polly Raisin Orca xx
Maggies Dad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggies Dad »

Thank you Liz, your kindness is such a help.
geddes
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geddes »

We are thinking weof you.Times like this are not easy we are trying get over the loss of our beloved joe
Geddes&Lesley
Maggies Dad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggies Dad »

So sorry for your loss also..........too many lost dogs and so much sadness. I t never gets any easier.
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Brian I am so very sorry to hear about lovely Maggie & yes I do remember her. I think Millie & I met you at one of the fun days. I also remember Bryn, the fabulous cakes she used to devour on her birthday that your wife made for her. It’s a truly heartbreaking time when they leave.

My darling girl Millie is going through it too at the moment through no fault of her own, seems it’s a veterinary error, but I’m praying she will come out of the other side. Thinking of you. Run free sweetheart go & find Bryn xx
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Yes I remember Bryn and Maggie too Brian, I used to love coming on the forum reading all of the updates and seeing all of the photos but don't get on here much now as seems so muc quieter.

I am so sorry you lost your gorgeous girl, they take a piece of our heart with them when they go that is for sure. Thinking of you all at this sad time, run free Maggie sweetheart.

Jackie x