Special Appeal: Sophie

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LabRes1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Special Appeal: Sophie

Post by LabRes1 »

-------------------------------
Canine Hydrotherapist Training
Canine Therapies Academy
www.caninetherapiesacademy.co.uk
Samol100
New User
New User

Re: Special Appeal: Sophie

Post by Samol100 »

Donation sent, she is a lovely girl and we hope all goes well for her.
Trigger
New User
New User

Post by Trigger »

May I suggest that, as so much needs to be raised for Sophie’s op, that the fastest way of raising the money maybe to do it via Go Fund Me. That way the appeal will be seen by many more people and dog lovers, some of whom may be willing to donate larger sums of money. You can look online as to how to go about this, but I think you will raise the money quickly for such a lovely girl, so that she doesn’t have to suffer for much longer. If you would like me to look into it in the meantime, I am more than willing.
All the best,
Wendy
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Thank you Samol100 for your kind donation .
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Donation sent and keeping everything crossed for the beautiful Sophie and know she will only get the best.

Thank you Glenys, Sam and team for helping Sophie so she will be able to have a quality life once her hip is sorted :love3:

Love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Hi everyone the response to our appeal to help Sophie is amazing please can you let me know if you received the thankyou message as it saves me having to email each person and if making a donation by cheque please use ref Helping Sophie Sue is kindly organizing auctions on the fundraising page .
Lisa B is simply amazing liaising with vets and now referral and looking after her with her amazing Hubby and family what a star .We are overwhelmed with the kindness shown thankyou so very much my home is now fundraising HQ ! its fantastic
MKF Magic again xxx
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Hi Glenys,

We got a response from Pay Pal stating the amount we donated for Sophie to Labrador Rescue and a thank you for using pay pal.

Hope this helps.
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
LabRes1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LabRes1 »

An update has been added to the appeal page.

THe appeals page will be updated weekly or when appropriate as things progress..

https://www.homealabrador.net/appeal.htm
-------------------------------
Canine Hydrotherapist Training
Canine Therapies Academy
www.caninetherapiesacademy.co.uk