Little Star

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Little Star

Post by Glenys »

On Sunday we took Star into rescue an 11 years old black girlie we already had a home lined up as we didn’t want her to be in kennels she was going out the same day ,
She is a dear old lady it was pouring down I introduced her to a lovely couple Sheila and Roy
But I noticed Star had a pot tummy I mentioned to them and asked if they would get her to
A vet asap this they did the next day I set up an account for her in rescues name I initially thought it was worms but sadly an ultrasound showed a possible mass on her liver tomorrow little Star will have full tests bloods scans etc Roy and Sheila are standing by her even though its not what they expected Star will be funded by rescue
Please send healing and good wishes for her tomorrow
Grateful thanks Roy and Sheila
From us all xxx
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Little Star

Post by LabLover »

Aww poor girl, sending lots of positive and healing thoughts for Little Star and keeping everything crossed for her.

Thank you also to Roy and Sheila for standing by Little Star thinking of you both also :love3:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.