Newsletter

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Newsletter

Post by Glenys »

Summer Newsletter
Hello on this lovely day when we are not really thinking of next year’s Calendar! Well This year we are doing one bumper newsletter which is now going out to supporters and friends I know people say send me an email one but it does not have the same impact I am pretty old fashioned please indulge me because I like to sit and read the letter with a favorite Brew or a glass of wine also they have our draw tickets in so if you are a supporter you should receive a newsletter soon to save costs if you would like a receipt please add your email address if you have added support for us through the bank or Paypal we may not have your address or you may have moved or simply do not wish to receive it if that’s the case it will say sender simply circle return to sender and pop it back in the post I’ll amend the list also thank you to the people sending books of 2nd stamps they are very gratefully received and the high Street voucher Prizes.
Last year due to the pandemic we just sent one and it was well received as some do not have internet or smart phones the wall calendar actually sold out .
If you are ordering a wall one we are waiting for them to come as the printers had to redo one page due to a missed bank holiday but don’t worry my one man postal department (namely me ) will be on the case but the desk calendar had already been printed so the Queens day will not be on it sorry be assured also that each and every ticket book we receive every ticket is individually folded an placed in the draw and the draw is done by an independent person .
One last thing is thank you to all who sent photos and stories about your Rescue Dogs we hope you like it , we do always appreciate updates .
Enjoy your day thank you for your kind support.
Glenys
On behalf of the Team at Rescue xx