It's me, Sam, I'm an Essex boy now !

Another case of a dog with allergies that needed a special mom and dad who could give him that little extra to overcome his problems..

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Garyt
Senior User
Senior User

Re: It's me, Sam, I'm an Essex boy now !

Post by Garyt »

:1944: Wonderful news :1944:
Wishing you all many happy years together :1939:
lucy73
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lucy73 »

:1944: Fantastic news! Sounds like Sam has really landed on his feet down there :1941: :1941:
Lucy, Lesley & Tasha xx
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Hello Essex Boy. It is so lovely to hear that you have a new forever home. I am sure Jill and John are going to love you to bits. Have a lovely life, look forward to hearing how you are getting on with your new family. :1973: :1971: :1973: :1971: :1973: :1971:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
Linda&David
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Linda&David »

Great news you will have many happy years together :1951:
My mother in law lives in Essex we live in Yorkshire :bounce:

David.
BEST 1

Post by BEST 1 »

Hello Sam :1954:

My mum and I (I am a black Lab and called Sam too) are delighted for you, your new mum and dad and big brother that you are one happy family now.

You are a very lucky boy (just like me) and have a fantastic forever home.

Best wishes to you all !!! - Sam xxx
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Blakey »

Oh Sam, I'm so pleased that you've found your forever home.

It sounds like you're going to be so happy and have a wonderful life. :1971: :1971: :1971:

Love

JOANNE

XXX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
triomum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by triomum »

So pleased that you have found such a lovely home Sam. Don't worry about the language difference - you will get used to it! I've been in Scotland for five years now and am just about fully bilingual - though I was judging an art competition run by the RNLI for the local schools recently and one of the other judges said she really liked the picture with the pirate on it - I thought I was going crazy as I couldn't see any pirates anywhere - until she pointed to a picture and said that's the one I mean - it had a parrot on it!!!!! Wish you many happy years together with your new family. Love Julie, Dylan, Nina and Jasper
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Sam you Diamond Geezer - you made me cry - tears of happiness as I just know you will be happy forever in your new home. Can't wait to see the pics with your new brother I am sure you will have lots and lots of fun and happy times - your new life is what dreams are made of mate!!

Jill and John, I am so glad that Sam has made your life whole again - labs have that special knack of "fixing" broken hearts.

Have a lovely life together all of you and don't forget the pics - PLEASE!

Lots of Love

Michelle, Millie and Barney XXX
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
mollysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollysmum »

Hi Sam, i`m so pleased to hear that you have chosen a great family to call your own. Hope that you will all be very happy and don`t forget to get your mum and dad to post some pics of you and your new brother.
geddes
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geddes »

Hi Sam- I know you will be happy in your new home, in fact I know you will.When I came to live with my new dad I gave him lots of love & still do because I sensed he was sad & hurting.
Do not worry about their strange way of talking, I have learned to under stand commands in afrikaans,zulu,& when he visits his son in leeds there is an old granny(gives me treats)she speaks yiddish. GOOD LUCK. from Sandy & of course him as well.
geddes.