Anna (Rhianna) off to her new life

A little lady who arrived at rescue suffering from stress, loss if coat and a skin condition - who is now on the way to recovery a new forever home

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Anna (Rhianna) off to her new life

Post by Ann Mee »

Karen - you did a wonderful job with Anna, had it not been for your love & patience when she needed it most, she wouldn't be as well as she is now.

I'm thinking of you as it must have been awful for you to hand her to a new Mum, (happy and sad all at the same time) but give yourself a huge pat on the back for helping make her what she is today.

Ann x

:1951: :1951: :occasion7:
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
arlyj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by arlyj »

Ludwig and Co wrote:Hi Everyone,

You'll never guess what! I (that's ME, little Anna) am about to become a FILM STAR!!! Possibly an INTERNATIONAL one!!!!
:1941: :1941: :1941: :1941: :1941:

Well, here I was about to post in reply to yesterday's update when I read this one. We already knew you are a **Star** Anna, this just reaffirms everything

Can't wait for all your news - don't forget about all of us here once you become famous!! :1961:

Arlyn x
Labs - mud, hair, drool, love, laughs, life.....
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Can I have your pawtograph??? :1966: :1966: :1966: :1966: :1966: :1966:

Marge x
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
barrovia
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by barrovia »

So glad that you've found a fantastic home Anna, You're making me laugh and smile with your antics, your mum is right you are a "little princess :1973:

Looking forward to seeing some photo's

Mandy :occasion7:
kathryn
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kathryn »

Wonderful news Anna you can now be a little "Diva"..you deserve it... :1939:
muddy paws
New User
New User

Post by muddy paws »

What a wonderful life you are now leading Anna.

Caroline and Lucy
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Well Anna! You had to wait quite a long time for your forever home, but my wasn't it well worth waiting for. As the saying goes. "All good things come to those that wait"

Anna the Film Star what next. Try to give a few good plugs for the Lab Rescue in your interviews.

:1971:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
boss-gals

Post by boss-gals »

I am so glad he read Anna has finally found her forever home

Good luck little one, you deserve a long and happy life :1951: xx
Jackie
Ludwig and Co
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Ludwig and Co »

Well, today has been interesting to say the least. In our run this morning, I finally DID IT! yes, I jumped from the little jetty into the lake after a huge crowd of ducks just sitting there begging me to retrieve them. I danced on the edge a bit to pluck up my courage and then leapt in to get them. Unfortunately I didn't realise that you can't run on water and you have to do this thing called swimming so you can move and breathe.

It was really cold as well and I didn't like that so I turned quickly and went under the jetty where I could hold onto the rails underneath with my claws and I just hung there and waited for Mum to rescue me. She said that there was no way she was going into the water and that I had got myself there and could get out on my own as the banks are really low. I thought that was a little harsh so just hung there and put my nose between the bars and apparently looked a bit pathetic (don't know what this means, Mum said to look in the dictionary). In the end Mum had to kneel on the jetty, put her hand underneath and pull me out to the side so she could lift me out of the water as I said I couldn't possibly make it the 5 yards to the bank. I was really cold and was shivering but Mum seemed very unsympathetic and said I would warm up and dry off on our run. To be fair, I did but the worst thing was that hairy one just standing and literally smirking at me and making me feel stupid, especially as I am supposed to be a water dog. Mum said my career in duck retrieving may be fairly restricted if I need a buoyancy aid and a wetsuit to swim.

I am also in a bit of trouble - Mum has found scabs all over black brother's neck and says I must be more gentle with my teeth. He told me off good and proper today when I was wanting to have a bit more fun - spoilsport! But I was a bit more careful afterwards because Mum said it's not like him to do that so I must have really irritated him.

Oh well, still learning my place I guess - at least my recall is so good now, Mum only has me on my lead if we are near a road so I can run round most of the time. I'm very fast (quite fancy myself as a greyhound actually) and can keep up with black brother no problem

Am just in Mum's office now eating the last of a big rawhide chew - nice . . .I ate loads of horse hoof yesterday as well and that was quite tasty.

Catch you later,

Anna
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Ah, another idea for the shop. Lifebelts and bouyancy aids for dogs. I love these updates from Anna, they really make me laugh and they cheer one up no end. :1966: :1968: :rofl:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Post by tosca100 »

Lins wrote:Ah, another idea for the shop. Lifebelts and bouyancy aids for dogs. I love these updates from Anna, they really make me laugh and they cheer one up no end. :1966: :1968: :rofl:
Me too. When's the book out, and if not....why? :1970:

Sara
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
kathryn
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kathryn »

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time Anna.... :1939:
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Blimey film star as well great when is the book out :1941:
Glenys Fryer(Coordinator)

Email: labrador.rescue@btinternet.com

Gina Boyd(Coordinator)
Telephone: 07572 438871 (Available Between 10am - 7pm)
Email: ginaboyd2021@outlook.com

Carole Fairhurst(General Enquiries)
Telephone: 07377 215996 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email: C.fairhurst@ymail.com

Lin Jackson(General enquiries)
Telephone: 07507 646082 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email:
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

What entertaining updates, I love it! Anna you sound such a character bet you keep those boys on their toes and to see you are going to be a film star :1956: wow!

Jackie x
Seamusmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Seamusmum »

:1966: Anna sweetheart, your adventures really do brighten my days. Thank you :1973:

Don't worry too much about the water, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time.

Have fun!

Oh, and as Glenys said, as well as being a film star, why not be an author too...you're such a clever girl writing and using a computer :1944: :1941:
Katie xx