The morning after!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Re: The morning after!

Post by tosca100 »

You must have been so relieved Sue, and amazed when you got five live pups. We were thinking of you all and worried about the potentially harrowing situation you were in. So pleased everything went so well.

:love3: :love3: :love3: :love3: :love3:

Sara and Dave
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Excellent news that Rose and the puppies are well. Perhaps the puppies were too big for the scan to get through!

They are all lovely and thank you for sharing the excitement with us. Like Joan I have been updating everyone who has stood still long enough to listen!
Jackie
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

So glad all is well with Rose and her pups. Thanks for keeping us updated. What a great job you are doing! Thank you all so much.

Ann, Paul & Zac :love3:
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
arlyj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by arlyj »

Springfield wrote: Im just glad they did get it wrong, it was a horrible feeling waiting for Rose to deliver dead puppies, so each one was greeted by Carol and I with delight and relief! :love4:
I can't imagine the dread that you must have been feeling not knowing what you were going to face, although I have a pretty good idea of the euphoria when the puppies were born - the excitement and joy on this site on Saturday evening was indescribable :2063: :bounce: :bounce: :2063:

Thanks again for the updates and hope the little family still doing well.

Arlyn x
Labs - mud, hair, drool, love, laughs, life.....