Gracie has some visitors.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

arlyj
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Gracie has some visitors.

Post by arlyj »

Oh that is lovely news :1956: Sounds like Gracie has landed well and truly on all 4 paws......and she might even get to guest star in one of Buddie's adventures :1966:

Arlyn x
Labs - mud, hair, drool, love, laughs, life.....
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Ky and hubby were kind enough to drive in hazardous conditions to fetch the girls and fudge to us .
Ky said only one condition applies That the lovely Gracie comes to live with us after her duties are done and we are happy to oblige .
The lovely Mij has a new sister xx

When I say this has been a massive team effort it includes Ky and Hubby there are so many dedicated people who are all part of our whole rescue machine selfless people prepared to go the extra mile to help our beloved breed
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

Glenys wrote:Ky and hubby were kind enough to drive in hazardous conditions to fetch the girls and fudge to us .
Ky said only one condition applies That the lovely Gracie comes to live with us after her duties are done and we are happy to oblige .
The lovely Mij has a new sister xx

When I say this has been a massive team effort it includes Ky and Hubby there are so many dedicated people who are all part of our whole rescue machine selfless people prepared to go the extra mile to help our beloved breed

They were exceedingly kind I agree! It really was hazardous driving conditions and I believe it was no easy task getting them all into Ky's car! And that also means that Buddie will have a new sister too! What fun that will be. Buddie is looking forward to meeting Gracie soon. I wonder if she will sit in the goose pond all day with Mij!!!!! Mij is a lovely, lovely natured boy. :love5:
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Blakey »

I must admit when I read the first bit of the topic this morning it was Buddie and Lynne who sprang to my mind too.

It's lovely news that Gracie is going to get the home she so deserves once her maternity duties are over. Bless her. :love2:

Love

JOANNE

XXX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

That is such good news. I must admit that I fell for Gracie just from her pictures so she must be really gorgeous in real life.
Jackie
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

so pleased that gracie has found her new forever home, she really is a beauty.

jan xx
It is never too late.
triomum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by triomum »

I thought it was Buddie too!

Glad to hear she will be going to such a lovely home and with company too!

Julie, Nina, Jas & Dylan
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

Gracie is truly beautiful and she has the loveliest gentle face, I am delighted she is going to such a special home! Buddie will enjoy walking with such a gorgeous young lady :love6: ! All the boys will be jealous!
Emma