Very Cheeky puppies

Moderator: Forum Moderators

benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Very Cheeky puppies

Post by benjiesmum »

carolb wrote:She loves the hosepipe :bounce:
Oh Ky will be thrilled to hear that!! She can help Mij fill up his swimming pool! :1968: :1968: :1968:
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Wonderful pictures Carol the puppies are gorgeous and so shiny. Great photos of your dogs too and Gracie, she looks as though she's liking being outside. She's a very very pretty girl!

Ann x

:love2: :love2: :love2:
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Lovely pictures, the puppies are adorable and Gracie is so pretty - Ky you have a lovely girlie there ready for her live to begin.

Thanks Carol for the update.

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
Ablineth
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ablineth »

I am so pleased to see Gracie having fun but I have to own up to getting personal updates from Carol so the love of hosepipes and water did not come as a surprise!!! :1966: Mij will be in his element with another water baby :1966:

The pups are growing and look wonderful--which to me is great news.

So pups keep on eating and then I can have your mum cos time is going so slowly :2090:

The other side is now they are going to be hard work for Carol-- so much poo!! they look cute but are really poo machines!! :1966: :1966: So bravo Carol, keep up the good work.

Ky :bravo:
I am joy in a woolly coat, come to dance in your life, to make you laugh.
warrengl
Senior User
Senior User

Post by warrengl »

The pups are really growing and look so cute! :love2:

Gracie is a stunning girl... Ky you are so lucky! :1972:
Gill xx

Coco
Gone from our sight, but never our memories
Gone from our touch, but never our hearts
mollysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollysmum »

So nice to see the updates of the pupies and to see them looking so healthy and tubby, both mums have been doing a good job. Gracie looks stunning and not suprised you can`t wait for the puppies to be independent Kay. How long after Gracie has finished feeding the puppies will she get to loose her milk and get her figure back (not that she looks anything but beautiful with her milk).
Linda
Ablineth
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ablineth »

Glenys and Carol assure me that once she stops feeding the pups her milk will dry up and hopefully she will then shrink!!
So the honest answer is I do not know how long before her undercarriage is a little smaller. I am entirely in the hands of Glenys and value her advice.
We have forever to ger her figure back-- I just cannot wait to get her :2090: :2090: :2090:
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

A question - how long do the mums take to get over their babies leaving? Do they struggle at first?

The pups and mum are just totally gorgeous, they are look like they are completely thriving under your care Carol, but I bet life outside the whelping pen creates fun chaos :1956: ! x
Emma
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

when Aoife came to us from rescue she had had pups in the january, we got her the following june, even after 5 months you could still tell she had had pups as she still had a small "milk bar" it took about another 2 months before you could no longer tell she had been a mummy, but i suppose every dog is different just like people some will get their figures back sooner than others.

jan xx
It is never too late.
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Post by tosca100 »

janhind wrote:when Aoife came to us from rescue she had had pups in the january, we got her the following june, even after 5 months you could still tell she had had pups as she still had a small "milk bar" it took about another 2 months before you could no longer tell she had been a mummy, but i suppose every dog is different just like people some will get their figures back sooner than others.

jan xx
Possibly with them both being so young and in good health they may get their figures back relatively quickly!

They must be the "yummy mummies" of the dog world! :1967:

Sara
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

Oh Sara that made me giggle!!!
Emma
Ablineth
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ablineth »

Maybe whilst Gracie is trying to get her figure back I should try and get a figure!! :1966: :1966:
Ky
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

Aoife was very young too. she was only 12 months old when she had her pups & sent to MKF when she was 14 months, she is enjoying her childhood now just as i hope gracie & rosie will soon.

jan xx
It is never too late.