Meet the pups

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Bold Barney
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Meet the pups

Post by Bold Barney »

Oh feeling really nostalgic about puppyhood and how they settle in to routines so quickly. happy new lifes to you all.. you deserve it!1
Julia, Bold Barney and Bouncy Bessy
Springfield

Post by Springfield »

Blakey wrote:Oh Sue - I would hate to be in your shoes this weekend ! I know that they are all going to lovely homes but haven't you got just the teensiest weensiest bit attached ?
Its Carol and Grayse's pups that leave this weekend, I have another two weeks :love6: :love6:

But you are right its going to be a big struggle letting them all go, Rose goes to her new home this weekend thats hard enough!! :1973: I think she's looking forward to it she has been a delight these last few days getting time off from motherhood :bounce:
Lins wrote:Thanks for the puppy fix. They all look good enough to eat. I am particularly fond of Rolo's :1967:
Me too!! :love5: :love5:
boss-gals

Post by boss-gals »

From birth all Grayse and Rosie's pups have the very best start in life thanks to Sue and Carol.

Lets hope that their life will continue to be fill with love, care and big big cuddles..... :love5:

I don't know how you do it.. but I totally admire you both for what you have done for Grayse and Rose and those adorable pups...

I will be thinking of you over the weekend as you say your goodbyes... until FUN DAY of course!!!!!

Jackie
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

I could cry looking at those photos :love5: :love5: :love5:

Just the most beautiful things you could set eyes on :1961: :1961: :1961: :1961:

Wonderful. Bless the wee mites.

Marge xx
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
jasper1053
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by jasper1053 »

Surely some of these could be used in the cards for this year? Im sure the puppies and their new families woudlnt mind them being famous to help raise some pennies for the rescue ???

The photos just seem to cute to not be used in some kind of beneficial way for the rescue. Id buy some
arlyj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by arlyj »

:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:
Beautiful photographs Sue. It's so lovely that even at such a young age their little personalities are starting to shine through.

They are all gorgeous :love2:

Arlyn x
Labs - mud, hair, drool, love, laughs, life.....
mollysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollysmum »

How very beautiful these tiny miracles are and how much they have grown. Brilliant job done by Rosie and of course Sue.
Linda
barb

Post by barb »

Hi we are the lucky new owners of Roxy who is now Nieva which is spanish for snow ,appropiate when she was born.She is adorable ,very very intelligent ,learning house rules from new big aunty Vienna.Hopefully we will sort out photos soon so everyone can see how she has grown in a few weeks Barb and alan
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Blakey »

Hi Barb & Alan and welcome to the site. :hello1:

I'm sure that Nieva must be coming on leaps and bounds by now and growing up so fast.

Can't wait to see some pictures and we always look forward to updates. :thumbright:

Love

JOANNE

XXX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Post by tosca100 »

Hi Barb and Ian, welcome to the site. :hello2: So pleased Nieva is settling in well....and I know someone who will be Very happy to have an update! :1961:

Looking forward to pics. :bounce:

Sara, Dave, Bonnie and Bella
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Hello Barb and Alan, :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Welcome to the site,glad to hear that Nieva is settling down into her new home.Look forward to updates and pictures.

Kay.x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Welcome to the site, :hello2: looking forward to further updates and, of course, some pictures. George was 10 months when we adopted him so we missed out on the tiny pup stage but we are loving seeing all these puppy photos and hearing about the mischief they get up to.

Joan x
Joan and George x
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Hi & welcome to the site, looking forweard to pupdates and pics, glad you decided to join us :hello2: :hello2:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Jamesons
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Jamesons »

They are all adorable! Great photos and they all look they have great little characters!

Senior User
Senior User

Post by my bobby »

Lins wrote:Thanks for the puppy fix. They all look good enough to eat. I am particularly fond of Rolo's :1967:
Me too xx Beautiful :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

Would love to see a pic of Mum x

Carol and Bobby :2093: :2379: xx

Labradors are miracles with paws xx

Carol F :-