All Gone!!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

carolb
Homing Coordinator
Homing Coordinator

All Gone!!

Post by carolb »

Well all the puppies are now in their new homes so just thought I would share my last few pics. Although I feel sad at my babies leaving, I am also happy that I have met all their new Mums and Dads. All the pups will be much loved, of that there is no doubt, and hopefully most of them will keep in touch. All the pups have names now so I would like to send big hugs to-
Bracken, George, Bailey, Josh, Bobby, Poppy and Taz. :1973: :love2: Be good guys and girls. :wink:
I would like to thank everyone for their support during this rollercoaster adventure. Your posts have been fantastic. I would also like to thank Glenys for trusting me with Grayse and the pups. Although it has been very hard work I have enjoyed every minute of it. ( Glenys says to keep the welping pen ready for next time :2026: Might have to hide it from hubby though :1966: )
By this afternoon there was only 2 pups left, then Emma and Pete arrived to collect Poppy. While they were giving her a first cuddle Taz decided to take their Barney for a walk :1970:

Once Poppy left for a wonderful life with big brother Barney it was just Taz left. As you can see he really fretted :1967:
Rehoming co ordinator. Tel 07399559202.
triomum
Senior User
Senior User

Re: All Gone!!

Post by triomum »

He looks really stressed out!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear they have all gone to such lovely homes - it must be difficult to let them go but also pleasing to know they will be much loved.

Thank you so much for the love and care you have given them. :love3: :love3:

Julie, Nina, Jasper & Dylan

PS Love his feet and legs!!
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Well done Carol for giving these lovely pups and their mum such love and care during their stay with you. Have a large glass of wine and build and have a good rest!
Jackie
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

Well done Carol. You have worked wonders with those pups. What a little sweetheart Taz is! :love2:
Seamusmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Seamusmum »

:love3: Well done Carol :love3:

Time for a bit of 'you' time now. :1973:

Be happy puppies!!! :love2:
Katie xx
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

Aaawwww!!!! Lovely!! Well done I hope it was not to upsetting for you when they left :2039:

Lets hope all the new mums and dads keep us updated :hello2: :hello2:

Gill, Meg and Maisie
:love2: :love2: :love2:
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Blakey »

Sending lots of Love and Cuddles to the all the pups in their news homes and also a special :love3: :love3: THANKS TO CAROL :love3: :love3: You've done an amazing job.

Love

JOANNE

XXX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Job well done Carol now your dogs can have you back to themselves xx
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Well done Carol,thanks for all the care you gave them.

:love3: :love3: :love3:

Kay.x
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Well done Carol you've done a wonderful job sending you big hugs for everything (was looking for the smilies but they seem to have disappeared!). I also hope the new Mums and Dads keep us posted on how the pups are doing. Hope you are ok today :1973: :1973:

Ann x :love3: :love3:
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Post by tosca100 »

Your house must be very quiet now, well done for doing such a wonderful job. :1954: :1954: :1954:

Sara and Dave
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
CarolynM
Webbyswife
Webbyswife

Post by CarolynM »

I bet your house seems strangely quiet today Carol

I am so pleased that the pups have gone to fabulous new homes. You did so well :hello1: :hello1:
Carolyn
arlyj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by arlyj »

Well done Carol :love3: :love3: you did an amazing job with the puppies and have given them the best start in life.

Bittersweet feelings I'm sure watching them go but knowing they are off to wonderful new homes.

Arlyn x
Labs - mud, hair, drool, love, laughs, life.....
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

Carol, you have done a brilliant job :love3: , the pups are a credit to you and Grayse! I have to say Taz was sooo cute, he was busy chewing my charm bracelet when I was cuddling him, I could have sneaked him home too :1956: . Barney did not quite know what to make of it. I also loved Carol's handsome Robbie, he was gorgeous. I hope you were okay last night too, I did think of you, hope you did not mind me sending you text pupdates!

Thank you so much x
Emma
kathryn
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kathryn »

Thanks Carol for all you did it wasnt easy I know you can now give yourself some "Me" time and you are now officially off maternity leave... :1961: