Re: Jet post operation

Post by natty »

still beautiful :love3: So glad it went well
kathryn
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kathryn »

Just catching up so glad the operation went well...
baileysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by baileysmum »

LSTOKES wrote:Hey glad to see jet is doing better. Looks like she's very happy in her foster home.just out of intrest what age is jet?
... anyhoo sending healing thoughts.

Lauren xx
We think she is still a young dog, maybe between 2 - 3 years of age. But you never know for certain, she has all her adult teeth and they are really clean so the vet doesn't think she is anymore than 3 if that.
A dog wags its tail with its heart.
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

Jet you are such a gorgeous girl!!!

Gill, Meg and Maisie
:love2: :love2: :love2:
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

What a sweet face doesn't she look happy and well. I'm amazed how quickly she seems to have recovered. It must be all the TLC from Karen, Neil and Bailey the expert fosterers :thumbright: :thumbright:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

It never ceases to amaze me the resilience of dogs especially dogs that have probably not had the best of starts.
How they live with disabilities its I suppose the way that what you never had you never miss.
Its lovely the way Jet has wormed her way into all our hearts because she is such a little Star like Tasha with Carol having a whole bonus year.
I have always said that if I felt a dog had no quality of life I would let them go well a year before I lost Mattie we had a scare her legs went from underneath her and she was in a bad way we lifted her into the car and I sat in the back with her I said to Sam I am not ready to let her go.
The Vet said lets try this and gave her some injections and she was ok for a whole year of happy life then that last day she was with us I knew it was the time and I was prepared to let her go it was heart breaking but her time had come.
Jet has a whole new life ahead and hopefuly a new and special home to go to and hopefully we get to see updates on her life and we all get to think yes we all pulled together and did that for her.

xxx
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

I think the pictures of Jet look remarkable. If I did not know I would not have thought there had been anything wrong with her eyes, they look so different.

I am sure she is going to make someone very happy when it is her turn to go to her forever home.

:love3:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )