Dog for sale

Lets share your funnies and have a laugh!

Keep them clean - remember we have young users on the forums!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ablineth
Senior User
Senior User

Dog for sale

Post by Ablineth »

A man is driving through the back streets of Manchester when he sees a sign at the front of an unkempt terrace house that states "Talking Dog for Sale".

He stops his car and goes to the house and rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the garden.

The man goes into the backyard and sees a handsome Labrador sitting there.

"Hello" says the guy " are you the talking dog?"

"Yep" replies the Lab.
After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk he says "so what's your story?"

The Lab looks up and says " weell, I discovered I could talk when I was pretty young, I wanted to help the government so I told the SAS. in no time at all they had me jetting from country to country , sitting in rooms with world leaders spying because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping"
"I was one of their most valuable spies for over eight years........ but eventually all the jetting around and the lifestyle really tired me out and as I knew I wasn't getting any younger I decided to settle down in one place so I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married had a load of puppies and now I am just retired."

The guy is amazed and goes into the house to see if he can possibly afford such an amazing dog. He asks the owner how much such he wants for such an amazing dog.

"Ten quid" says the owner

"Ten quid!!!!" says the guy, "this dog is amazing why on earth are you prepared to sell him so cheap?"

the guy replies "because he's a liar he has never been out of the garden!!!!"
I am joy in a woolly coat, come to dance in your life, to make you laugh.
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Dog for sale

Post by JoanG »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I wasn't expecting that punch line :rofl: :rofl:

Joan d
Joan and George x