Christmas auctions new update

Discuss anything in here that is NOT dog related.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Christmas auctions new update

Post by Glenys »

I have put most of the auction items in, now I just have to figure out the photos, but the items are there for people to read about at least. :0)

For anyone not sure about where they are, on the main Forum page look for RESCUE EVENTS AND FUNDRAISERS and under that tab you will see RESCUE AUCTIONS. Click on that and you will see the current items listed.

This auction finishes at 8pm on Tuesday 20th. Then there will be two more auctions later in the week.

Sue
SusieS

Re: Christmas auctions new update

Post by SusieS »

I have added photos to all the auction items where it will let me. For some reason I can't get a couple to show up and you can see multiple entries for those which I can't delete, sorry.

But there is now plenty for you to look at and bid on!

Thanks

Sue
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Thank you very much Sue, I will keep watching,
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly x
SusieS

Post by SusieS »

You're welcome Liz. I will keep an eye on all the bidding and keep updating here and on Facebook where the bidding is on both sites. Although I'm out all day at a quilting workshop (there's a thing!), so it will be later on this afternoon or after tea before I can do any more updating. Sue
SusieS

Post by SusieS »

Under 5 hours to go on the auction. I have been updating items that have bids on both here and on Facebook but a couple of people are playing silly b*****s with a couple of items, bidding in increments of 25p or less LOL!! No names, Glenys Fryer!!! So I can't keep up with those.

Sue