More kitty cat photos ....

A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Robins View

More kitty cat photos ....

Post by Robins View »

Hope I'm not boring you with them, just thought I'd show you some more of my furries.

Zippy ...

Bronte ...

Scooby ...

You've met half of the pussy cats in my family now!

Carol xx
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Re: More kitty cat photos ....

Post by janhind »

what gorgeous cats. i love cats & always had at least 2, at one time we had 4, we lost our last one just before we got paddy & Aoife. Aoife doesnt like cats so sadly we wont be having any more, luckily my neighbour has 4 so i still manage to get my cat fix :love5:

jan xx
It is never too late.
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Carol,they are absolutely beautiful! :love2: :love2:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Carol,
They are lovely and quite unusual looking, thanks for taking the time to post the pictures.

Hilary
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Beautiful Carol. :love5: :love5:

Thanks for sharing with us. :love3:

Kay.xx
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

Wow! What beauties! :love5: :love5:

Ann, Paul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
Mandylab
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Mandylab »

They are all lovely - look at the look on Bronte's face. Zippy looks like the leader of the clan!
Mandy and Nibby
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Beautiful. :love5: :love5: :love5: I used to breed Siamese, and had a Siamese and Burmese together. I just love Burmese cats. These two breeds are as near to owning a dog as you can get.
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Robins View

Post by Robins View »

Thank you all so very much for your kind messages. I must admit, I count myself very lucky to have them, they bring me lots of joy, lots of hard work too, but they're worth it. :love5:

Zippy is huge, but is the biggest baby of them all, does anything for a quiet life and doesn't like confrontation at all, so will always move over if one of the other cats wants his spot.

They are all British Shorthairs, a lot of people know of the British Blues, but aren't aware that they come in other colours, including the colour points (like Bronte). I've wanted a British Blue from being a child, and then as an adult I fell in love with the breed, so ended up with several, though with 3 of them, I bought them when they were kittens because I didn't like the way in which they were being kept and their health was suffering, so I did what I thought I needed to do and I haven't looked back, to see them flourishing is all I've ever wanted to see.

If you are thinking of having a friend for your girl Abi, it's always much easier to introduce a kitten to an already established cat, again it's a gradual, supervised process, but within a few days, they should be fine together, whereas introducing 2 adults is's very difficult, it can work in some circumstances, but I must admit, it is quite rare for 2 adult cats to start getting along together.

It's amazing how many cat people there are on here! I know a lot of people who are either cat or dog people, so it's lovely to know that many of us adore both :love2:

Carol xx