Lenny

A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

welovelabs
New User
New User

Lenny

Post by welovelabs »

It is 06.30 Saturday morning and just got back from walking Lenny. As you can imagine he is full of beans. Had his breakfast and wants to play.

Last weekend we took him to visit relatives in South Shropshire. His first ride in the car since we brought him home. We can only say how proud we are of him. After an initial excitement period of `where are going` he settled down on his bed. That was until we arrived at Crow Orchard services where he watched my fuel up the car and then preceded to dive over Jen, Sam and Daisy. Once back in the car he settled again.

He was very good and fussed and everyone loved him. He let us know when want to go out, and did not chew anything. We took him for runs round the fields, in the rain, and came back covered in mud. He loved it.

The return journey Anth had a co driver, we had to have a toilet stop for the adults, and by the time we got back Lenny was in the driving seat!!!!!! Its funny how dogs know that they are going home, this was only the second time he has come up our lane, but OMG did he know he was home.

We do have pictures, that we will put on, but just need to work out how to do it!!!!

More to come!!!!!

Lenny xx
scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Lenny

Post by scubakim »

What a lovely update :love5: I'm always amazed at how quickly they settle. It's as if they know "Ah this is it. I'm in my forever home" :love2:

Can't wait to see some pictures once you've got the hang of it. Don't worry we all struggle at first but there's lots of recent instructions been posted so I'm sure you'll have it sussed in no time :1972:
Kim, Murphy & Amy x

mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

What a great update. :thumbup: Thrilled to read it.

Bless Lenny, he has landed on all four paws, and his having a great life with you all.

Putting pics on is tricky, but easy when you know how :1968: I can't describe how to do it, but watch this space, as someone will come along with the instructions.

Hugs to Lenny :bighug:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Post by scubakim »

I'm sure there's more than one way to post pictures but this is how I do it - first of all you need to create a photobucket account

http://www.photobucket.com

Once you've done that:
1. Click upload
2. Click 'Choose photos & videos
3.Choose photo from your computer
4.Once picture uploaded, click on the photo
5. on the 'Links to Share this photo' box, click on the 'IMG'code (it will say 'copied')
6. Paste this link into your post and the photo will appear (before you submit, click 'preview' and you should see your photo)

Good luck and look forward to seeing your pics :thumbup:
Kim, Murphy & Amy x