What lovely photos she looks so happy
thanks for sharingthem with us

from bess and my mum :2379:
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Re: PEPPY !

Post by Willow »

Hi Andrew. I'm just back from a long trip away so am just catching up. It was quite a shock to hear that you had lost dear darling Bryn. Very sad news but you gave him the very best twilight home and should be proud of yourself. Bryn was a lucky boy to find you. He'll never be forgotten by many of us on here :love2:

Well, as for Peppy, what can I say.. she's utterly adorable :love5: From your photos it appears that she's settled in without skipping a beat! Love the pic of her crashed out on the rug before the fire - looks like she's been with you forever. I'm so happy that you have met one another and made such an instant connection. It was obviously meant to be :1939:
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011

Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Andrew.
It is really lovely to see pictures of both of you.
Peppy is gorgeous and certainly seems to be very at home with you, I am so pleased.
Enjoy every day.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly :bighug:
JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JacksDad »

Even though I wanted Peppy to look at the camera she was too busy getting a drink.

Peppy and friend Gnasher who is guarding her and advertising toothpaste.....

Yesterday afternoon we walked a bit further and Peppy was very pleased to find some new MUD.......

Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Gorgeous pictures of wavy haired girl Peppy having fun in her new home area. :love2:

Hilary, Tuppence, Rowley & Douma
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Willow »

Peppy looks healthier already! What can I say about that coat? Looks like she's eaten quite a few bread crusts in her time :1968: Gorgeous :1972:
Joanna & Toby xx
Jan 2003 - May 2011

Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Such beautiful pics of your girl, she looks so happy :love2:

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Especially love the picture of Peppy exploring the brook Andrew; she's a lovely girl (I bet that pretty collar doesn't stay clean for long :1968:)
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Sandyloucooper1
New User
New User

Post by Sandyloucooper1 »

Lovely photos of a very happy contented doggy.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Willow wrote:Peppy looks healthier already! What can I say about that coat? Looks like she's eaten quite a few bread crusts in her time :1968: Gorgeous :1972:
:1966: :1966: That made me laugh Joanna it is a long time since I heard that one, my grandmother used to always say eat your crusts you will get curly hair!! Shame you don't hear these sayings so much nowadays.

Andrew Peppy is just gorgeous, love the photos, couldn't believe the mud ones :1956: looks like she has welly boots on! Pleased she is so settled.

Jackie x
JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JacksDad »

Peppy seems to be really enjoying her new life, meeting lots of new friends and putting young labradors firmly in their place for getting just a bit too friendly. She's a real character, keen to interrogate anyone with an interesting carrier bag, or just to say hello. At home she's just getting used to me lying on the floor with her after being rather surprised to begin with, after all, how can you have a nice labrador and not lie on the floor with them ? Peppy is asleep on the same blanket that Bryn used as his pillow.....
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Willow »

Fabulous photos, as ever. She's living the life of Riley that one - quite right too :1972:
Joanna & Toby xx
Jan 2003 - May 2011

Lindsay2011
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lindsay2011 »

Andrew, I too was really sorry to hear about Bryn. You gave him a wonderful life.
I'm sure I'll see you and Peppy at Goyt at some point. I'll keep my eyes peeled but she looks like she enjoys mud just as much as my yellow girl Poppy did. It always makes me smile to see them having their spa treatment :bath:

Lindsay x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Lovely photos as usual, Andrew, Peppy looks sooo happy in the sunshine, especially in the muddy water. Her coat is so wavey it really does look like ripples all down her back. Does she shed a lot, her coat looks very thick my niece's yellow lab had similar hair and she sheds another Labrador every day, I was amazed at the amount of hair that came off her and can't believe she hasn't gone bald over the years :rofl:

I love the photo of Peppy fast asleep she looks so peaceful
Joan and George x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Awww, lovely pic's and so nice to see Peppy happy and enjoying life :love2:

Amanda Jim Milo Zak & Max x
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.