Peppa

Due to be put to sleep at 9 weeks old Peppa is now with the rescue where she will be cared for. Peppa now has a future - follow here progress here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Peppa

Post by Glenys »

Can I just say there was never any question that we would help Peppa we saved her from euthanasia.
Sometimes baby pups and she is only Ten weeks can not undergo surgery too Soon she had a rotten start in life was full of worms if those worms had travelled to her gut she would have died so careful feeding and worming had to be undertaken tiny feeds as she had not I repeat not had a great start in life .
Never doubt that dogs here or at kys have the very best of treatment and our foster dogs cost is never a question ever so if we run out of funds and save the Dogs so be it but luckily we don't run out of funds.
This baby will get all she needs but we need to go with vets advice when she is strong enough.
We don't set about to make uncomfortable reading We set out to change a dogs life!

Don't ever doubt that
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Peppa

Post by mollie »

Bless her little heart :love5: :love5: :love5:

In spite of the rotten start wee Peppa has had, I am looking forward to a happy ending for this little mite. Deep down, I was hoping it was something she would 'grow out of' with age but that just may not be the case.

No doubts whatsoever that Peppa is in the best of hands, and she'll be getting the best treatment available. It will be a wonderful reward for all of us to see her grow into a lovely healthy dog.

Hats off to everyone involved in Peppa's care. :1951: :1951:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
my bobby
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Peppa

Post by my bobby »

mollie wrote:Bless her little heart :love5: :love5: :love5:

In spite of the rotten start wee Peppa has had, I am looking forward to a happy ending for this little mite. Deep down, I was hoping it was something she would 'grow out of' with age but that just may not be the case.

No doubts whatsoever that Peppa is in the best of hands, and she'll be getting the best treatment available. It will be a wonderful reward for all of us to see her grow into a lovely healthy dog.

Hats off to everyone involved in Peppa's care. :1951: :1951:
HERE HERE WELL SAID MARGE :bravo: :bravo: 100% WITH GLENYS AND THE TEAM X

Carol and Bobby xx

Labradors are miracles with paws xx

Carol F :-