Norries slideshow

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Garyt
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Norries slideshow

Post by Garyt »

Did not expect any thanks for the slideshow or deserve them,we did this to highlight the sad case of Norrie who needed desperate help and is now receiving it.

Your thanks should be directed towards Glenys and Sam who first rescued this lad,i just don,t know how they do it BUT i,m so glad they do :1951:

And then thanks to Ky,Geoff,and David who are now caring for Norrie,and what care they are giving him. We can all start to see the little improvements Norrie is making how he is starting to have an interest in life again wonderful to see :bravo:

To be honest i did not think this lad stood a chance :cry3: I,m so happy :lol: to have been so proved so wrong all down to these people and the support of the dog loving community that we have on this site..

Thank YOU All

And finally to Norrie,s previous owners you should be ashamed thoroughly ashamed to let any living creature to get into that condition.....

NO Excuses!!
warrengl
Senior User
Senior User

Post by warrengl »

Oh my that's so lovely :cry3: and one of my favourite songs too! :love2:

It's wonderful to see the changes in Norrie, imagine what he'll look like in a few months! :love5:

:2383:
Gill xx

Coco
Gone from our sight, but never our memories
Gone from our touch, but never our hearts
Linda&David
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Linda&David »

Garyt wrote:Did not expect any thanks for the slideshow or deserve them,we did this to highlight the sad case of Norrie who needed desperate help and is now receiving it.Your thanks should be directed towards Glenys and Sam who first rescued this lad,i just don,t know how they do it BUT i,m so glad they do And then thanks to Ky,Geoff,and David who are now caring for Norrie,and what care they are giving him. We can all start to see the little improvements Norrie is making how he is starting to have an interest in life again wonderful to see To be honest i did not think this lad stood a chance I,m so happy to have been so proved so wrong all down to these people and the support of the dog loving community that we have on this site.. Thank YOU AllAnd finally to Norrie,s previous owners you should be ashamed thoroughly ashamed to let any living creature to get into that condition.....NO Excuses!!
Yes Gary agree with your post well said

Good choice of music for the clip :cry3: :cry3:

David
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Thank you Gary.The slideshow and music is lovely. :cry3: :cry3: .Need to buy more tissues.

Many thanks Ky,Geoff,David and the gang for taking such good care of Norrie. :love3: :love3: :love3:

Kay.xx
labradorlesley
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by labradorlesley »

This is so wonderful to see! Blub Blub Lesley and Lillyx
Simbasmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Simbasmum »

mollie wrote:That last photo of his lovely face looking over the fence is just adorable :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
Oh that face is gorgeous
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
When one door closes another door ALWAYS opens- and we may never know what the grand plan is, but believe me, the universe will give you everything you deserve if you just have faith. Karma is a beautiful thing.