Norfolk

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Norfolk

Post by littleorp2 »

Have just returned from a weeks holiday in Waxham, Norfolk. It was perfect for the girls. It may not look much from the outside but don't be put off. It was very well equipped and had everything we needed. The only thing it didn't have was a washing machine but I didn't go to do washing! Best of all it takes 2 dogs! The grassed area surrounding is fully fenced off so they could wander to their hearts content and I knew they were safe. The beach was about 200yds through the dunes and what a beach! Perfect in all ways. The cottage was down a grassed area off the lane that became the way through the dunes so we had a very quiet and peaceful holiday with only the odd "twitcher" looking for birds. Will most certainly go back.
http://www.norfolkcottages.co.uk and the property was Bide a Wee, Waxham.
Carol, Poppy and Megan
Carol and Tasmin
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Norfolk

Post by tosca100 »

Glad you enjoyed your holiday.....any pics? :1956:

Sara
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Post by rhoda4 »

Sounds like a great holiday place. Glad you and the girls had a good time. :thumbright:

Ann, Paul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

Sounds and looks great. Have added it to my favourites - thanks.

Alison x