cornwall cottage

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mcca
Senior User
Senior User

cornwall cottage

Post by mcca »

we have just come back from a great cottage in cornwall

http://www.yeomadon.com/index.html
give them a look, great people, even tea coffee and biscuits waiting your arrival, great prices no charge for dogs 2 allowed though i suspect they might consider more

anne jess and bracken
mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Re: cornwall cottage

Post by mcca »

We have booked again to go to this fab farm on the 5th April hope we get this year weather and legs permitting its close to bude Cornwall but as it was pointed out to us it is in Devon near holsworthy one of the particularly nice things is that this farmer does not put the prices up for easter school holidays great for grans who pick up kids from school lovely enclosed woodland where the dogs can run free
Then we are going to Shropshire if it is any good I will post it

Anne
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

I hope the weather gets better Anne. It should do, by April. We love Devon and Cornwall. We're having a week at Jackie's Cosy Nook at the end of March, so hoping the weather gets better very soon.
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mcca »

Just to let you know the cottage at yeomaden farm was just as great and dog friendly as it was 2yrs ago we had great weather and a good time was had by all even though malcolm andi are still recovering from his knee op and my broken ankle a new car with an automatic geerbox helped then we went to a cottage in bishops castle near Ludlow walking distance from the oldest brewery pub in england abfab beer the cottage was well equipped and beautiful but the cleaner hadn't ironed the bed linen or cleaned the things not obvious like the oven or toaster I have told the owner who appeared horrified but because of this I couldn't recommend it we just had to eat out more than we would normally so the holiday wasn't spoilt
Anne jess and bracken
they loved the pub proper dog friendly
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Willow »

Well you do get around a bit, Anne! Glad you enjoyed yourselves and hope you are both well and truly on the mend xx
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011