Our Holiday

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Our Holiday

Post by jackie »

Just had our week in the Cairngorms and it was beautiful. Weather was very kind to us, bright and sunny most of the time although cold, but it made for excellent walking weather. We all had a smashing time, came back completely worn out! Thank you Kathleen for the tips there were very useful and saved us quite a bit on the car parking for Loch en Eilean!

Maggie outside our Holiday home - yes we were spoilt but this was for two families!

Maggie & Bella - River in National Park

And in the evenings.....everybody was worn out, glass of wine and lovely open fire, what more is there!

Jackie xx
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

Lovely photos Jackie :D Sounds like a good time was had by all! As for your holiday home...it looks very grand indeed, fabulous.

Alison x
Mad Maisie

HOLIDAYS

Post by Mad Maisie »

LOVELY PHOTOS!!! STUNNING PLACE!!!

I LOVE COTTAGE HOLIDAYS WITH THE DOGS. I THINK IT IS THE GLASS OF WINE THAT DOES IT!!!!!

GILL, MEG AND MAISIE XX
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

Beautiful place jackie, dogs looked like they really enjoyed it :sunny:
It is never too late.
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Great photos thankyou for sharing
kathryn
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kathryn »

Looks like you had a brilliant holiday and the cottage looked great....great pics too many thanks...
Nesslabs

Post by Nesslabs »

Glad you had a great time and got some decent weather!

About the free parking at Inverdruie, I think the walk between there and Loch en Eilean is lovely and worth the extra leg work involved.

That looks some 'cottage'!

Kathleen