Cosy Nook

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Cosy Nook

Post by jackiem »

Just a timely reminder that anyone booking Cosy Nook Holiday Cottage who is connected in any way with this site including forum members, pays only 90% of the cost to me and is asked to pay the balance to the Rescue as a donation. Full details in "members Services" section.
Jackie
Simbas Mum
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: Cosy Nook

Post by Simbas Mum »

jackiem wrote:Just a timely reminder that anyone booking Cosy Nook Holiday Cottage who is connected in any way with this site including forum members, pays only 90% of the cost to me and is asked to pay the balance to the Rescue as a donation. Full details in "members Services" section.
Hi

Does the cottage have a website we can look at, we like going in cottages that take dogs but were wondering if any took more than one dog - any links or recommendations would be useful

thanks Karen
skippy1962uk
Senior User
Senior User

Post by skippy1962uk »

Macclesfield,
Cheshire
Sleeps: 2 +travel cot.
Well behaved pets welcome.

Whilst ideal for walkers, being on the crossroads of a number of scenic country walks, it is also ideally located for exploring the Peak District,Quality accommodation.
Detached and set in its own private, enclosed and attractive gardens which include a barbecue, arbour, seating areas, patio, and lawn. Own outdoor clothes drying facilities.
With full double glazing and gas central heating, Cosy Nook is ideal for a holiday any time of the year.
No extra charge for central heating.
Electricity is by £1 coin meter. Usually costs between £3 to £7 per week depending on equipment used.
Off road parking next to the cottage.
Well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
Welcoming tea, coffee, milk dog biscuits , and sugar ensure a good start to your holiday and often there are little extras such as our own free-range eggs when available.
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR 2015 2014 full till mid October
Dog boarding in our own home free run of gardens and house ,no kennels also just a short walk to Towneley park Burnley Lancashire
check facebook out
also you are welcome to join our facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/groups/223486261085758/
natty

Post by natty »

Do you two communicate through this website then???? :1941: :1941:
Last edited by natty on 05 Jan 2009, 10:25, edited 2 times in total.
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

natty wrote:Do you two communicate through this website then???? :1941: :1941:
Hi Rowena and Karen, sorry I didn't spot your posts before.
http://www.cottageguide.co.uk/cosynook for full details.
We regularly have more than one dog stay in the cottage, last week was three bearded collies.
Jackie
Simon
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Simon »

The cottage looks lovely and takes dogs as well - shame I am only down the road really!! Maybe the Staffordshire Rescue DOgs should get together for a walk and a coffee :?

Simon
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Simon wrote:The cottage looks lovely and takes dogs as well - shame I am only down the road really!! Maybe the Staffordshire Rescue DOgs should get together for a walk and a coffee :?

Simon
On your head be it Simon! You have lovely, gentle Jess whereas I have ---- Bob!
Seriously, if you are ever in the area then let me know. There are some lovely walks around here.
Jackie
Simon
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Simon »

Whcih area are you in? PM me if you prefere
Simon