Cosy Nook

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Seamusmum
Senior User
Senior User

Cosy Nook

Post by Seamusmum »

To all my doggie cousins out there,

I just wanted to log on to let you know of a really nice place where I think you should ask the hoomans in your household to take you to for a much needed holiday. It is called Cosy Nook and is very pretty:

We went there last December for mummy’s birthday. I had so much fun that mummy and daddy have booked for us to go for something called my first gotcha day in May. Now, I’m not sure what that is but I have heard it involves a special tea and maybe even sausages if I’m a good boy. I found that the best place to monitor the hoomans’ cookery expertise is on the patio outside the kitchen door. That way, you can smell the burning coming out of the kitchen and know whether to bother hanging around for leftovers or not :wink: :

Now, you need to deal with Bob. He is the CDLO (Chief Doggie Liaison Officer). He arranges all the bookings and then gets his Management Executive, Auntie Jackie to sort out boring things like payment, receipts etc on his behalf (because, let’s face it, us doggie types have far more interesting and important things to do).

There are great walks all around the area like these:

I just hope that, in May, mummy and daddy let me go in/near water because I was not allowed to last time as it was too cold. :(

It has a lovely garden to snooze in or watch the birds:

But my favourite place was here, in the lounge right between daddy’s legs trying to get a piece of mummy’s birthday cake. (Daddy said not to put this photo on but mummy laughs at it and I like things that make her happy):

So, what are you waiting for. Go nuzzle your hoomans now and ask them. You even get a nice letter signed by Bob himself
:thumbup:
Thanks for reading my review. :love3:

Slobbers and licks.
Seamus x
Katie xx
rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Cosy Nook

Post by rhoda4 »

Great review and pics, Seamus! :thumbright:

Ann, Paul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Post by tosca100 »

Oh if only!!!! :(

Lovely pics. :1954:

Sara
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Great review Seamus :hello2:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Brilliant Katie! :1968:
I'll make sure that my mum fetches some nice tasty sausages for you (and some for me too!)

Bob
xx
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Blakey »

Oooh Seamus, me and my mum were sat at that table and chairs yesterday - I'm back home again now though :( and wishing that I could share the yummy sausages with you and Bob ! I'm going to grandma and grandad's house tomorrow as my mum and dad have to go back to that work thing that they keep going to (they've told me that it's so we can save some pennies to go back to Cosy Nook though) so I SUPPOSE that's OK.

Love From

Blake

XXX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

jackiem wrote:Brilliant Katie! :1968:
I'll make sure that my mum fetches some nice tasty sausages for you Seamus (and some for me too!)

Bob
xx
I've inserted your name Seamus so that my post makes sense now! It sounded as though my mum was going to find some tasty sausages for your mum!
Jackie