Tasmin day 2

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Tasmin day 2

Post by littleorp2 »

We'll hello, I've had a really good nights sleep. I think fm was getting a bit anxious yesterday because I wast interested in my bed I just wanted to be outside or lay in my nice comfy flowers. But last night I suddenly decided to come in and got in my bed. My new best friend Pippi the cat came into the conservatory where my bed is and stayed with me all night. Fm had to wake me up this morning and after a quick wee I've decided to come back to bed for a while till brecky.
Decided to pinch one of fm's shoes last night and took it out onto the lawn where aunty Amy found it. For some strange reason fm was really pleased and I think we are going to buy me some special toys today, wonder if she will let me pick?
I think I can hear my brecky being got ready so must go, walks to walk and tails to wag and all that. (yes I'm wagging my tail today)
Fm keeps saying what a difference a day makes whatever that means!
Carol and Tasmin
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Tasmin day 2

Post by Glenys »

This has made my day how wonderful I am going to find a lovely toy and one for Pippi too xxx
BARKERRUS

Post by BARKERRUS »

New four legged friends are the best sounds like your going to have loads of fun :2379: :o :2378:
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Tasmin so pleased to read you had a good nights sleep and that you are settling down :love5:

Love your picture in the flower bed.

Amanda Jim Milo Zak & Max x
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Post by littleorp2 »

Carol and Tasmin
littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Post by littleorp2 »

Carol and Tasmin
littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Post by littleorp2 »

Carol and Tasmin
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Had a thought you know if she is mainly used to hearing Cypriot language I know the English ladies so go in too maybe she is worried what the mad English are saying :rofl:

We once had a dog here called Indie his owner was a Russian ambassador going back home so Indie only understood Russian it was so funny we would be talking to him and was wearing a puzzled look on his face :2019: anyway we resorted to hand signals and speaking he eventually found a great home and learned to communicate very well.
JM
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JM »

That's brilliant - she's obviously relaxing and realising that life can be good after all. :love3:

Jill
littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Post by littleorp2 »

Just got back from a walk. I don't like narrow enclosed spaces. There are lots of walks round here but.Some connected by narrow paths/gulleys, all very leafy and rural but not my cup of tea. I prefer it open or wide pavements. Don't mind traffic except maybe the very big lorries one went past before and I wasn't keen. Met a friend of fm on my walk who has a rescue greyhound we said hello then I went up to his dad and sniffed his hand, fm was very impressed.
I'm getting to know where I'm living as soon as we turn into our lane I feel really confident and stride out.
My tail keeps wagging today when I see fm and fd which for some reason pleases them no end.
Found my crate I arrived in under the big gazebo n the garden so decided to get in I guess it smells of people who were good to me like Kareen, its got my mat and blankets in. I was ever so good coming over not even a wee inside it. Going to have a snooze now whilst fm has a coffee with me.
Love Tasmin
Carol and Tasmin
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Note to self : get waterproof mascara xxx

Happy second day Tasmin big hugs xx
Maggie May
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Maggie May »

Tasmin you are beautiful :love5: :love5:

I am glad you have done so well this morning. A :bighug: for you princess.

Love Kay and Maggie xx
Kay
littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Post by littleorp2 »

Carol and Tasmin
littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User