Tasmins blog

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Tasmins blog

Post by littleorp2 »

Hi all, well another sound nights sleep with Pippi.
What did I do yesterday? Hmm, well fm washed my blankets that were in
my crate, she does it everyday and I spotted the blue checked one Kareen had given me to make my crate more comfy and I tugged it till it came off the clothes line. Luckily it was dry so fm put it in my bed For me. When it was time for bed I found an egg on the cupboard near to my bed that fm had collected so I took one and had just nibbled a perfect little hole in it when fm saw me and took it off me , bah it wouldn't have made that much mess.
We went for 2 walks and the one last night everywhere was really quiet, fm said it was because some men were playing with a ball,silly men,but I liked it there was no one about and I could sniff loads.
Aunty Amy called and I went with them to pick up fm granddaughter from a school disco. It's only down the road but it was a big step for me to go with them, but I went and gave all the ground a really good sniff and it was nice to come back home to fm.
I've decided I don't need to spend ALL my time outside when I can lie in my comfy bed so this morning I've come into the conservatory for a few extra zzzdddz. I know if anyone visits the door is open and I can escape to the garden if I don't want to meet them. There's a man coming later to mend fd pooter thingy and so I will probably make myself scarce but fm says that's ok, I'm making huge progress but I can go at my own pace.
Aunty Amy and fm granddaughter came again this morning and she shared her toast with me, just a little bit but it was yummy.
Then fm took her to school and I stayed with fd. My tails getting really waggy now when I see fm and fd and this morning I gave a little bound when it was time to come in for breckie. Fm was reading the paper and I got hold of it and gave it little tug.
Glad you liked my video playing with fm's shoe, luckily she has Lots. She really is rubbish with posting videos' I think she makes them too long and then they won't upload. Uncle Ian sorted it out. Though just sorry she had to shorten it a bit to be able to send it to him. You wouldn't think her son was a Professor at a university to do with computers, certainly doesn't run in the family that's for sure. Oh well fm's going to do stuff in a bedroom now then we are off for a walk
Wags and licks Tasmin
Carol and Tasmin
littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Tasmins blog

Post by littleorp2 »

Just thought I copied this to post on fb but inadvertently wiped it, so copied it from fb back to here. If you can't see it I will re type it
Carol and Tasmin
littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Post by littleorp2 »

Oops me again, just seen I hadn't wiped it the lucky girl has her own special story thread. Woo hoo
Carol and Tasmin
BARKERRUS

Post by BARKERRUS »

:2373: :2362: love your blog Tamins...keep your new humans on their toes....but keep your tail a wagging and give em lots of licks and your on to a winner....I have a new mum and dad too..so i understand whats it like
Tail wags for now Toby Barker
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Lovely update Tasmin. I keep looking everyday until I see that you have written. Now I have read all about your evening and morning I will go and do my ironing. :1971: :1971: :1971:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )