Day 4

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Day 4

Post by littleorp2 »

Oh dear, fm has definitely lost the plot, or at least lost how to put on pics the right way up. Today I've been exploring a new thing called a kong, it's got yummy things inside which I can lick out. I've also been playing with a new ball but fm missed filming as the iPad was charging up.
Yesterday I went with aunty Amy and fm to get granddaughter from school and there were lots of children running past but I lay down and waited quietly fm stood in front of me so I could see them all but they couldn't get to me. One little girl came right up and put her hand on my back but fm told her she should never just go and stroke dogs she didn't know and told her mum the same even though I'm a good girl and don't bite.
Fd says I'm a tea leaf cos I keep taking things out into the garden, pooh bags, seed trays and this morning a chicken tea cosy. I don't eat or chew them just bring them outside and I like to pull clothes off the washing line. If I'm good we may call at the pub for a drink tonight, depends how tired fd is
Love and licks Tasmin
Carol and Tasmin
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Day 4

Post by Diesel Kate »

Lovely update Tasmin. I hope you make it to the pub. Xx
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Tasmin I am totally falling in love with you. :love5:

Coco pinches things BUT she chews them aswell, don't tell her but I still love her. :love5:

Your stories are still making me smile. :love5:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

She sounds a fab dog, quite a character too. Also sounds like she is settling in well too. Thanks for the updates and of course for helping beautiful Tamsin :love3:
Jackie x