Tasmins blog

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Tasmins blog

Post by littleorp2 »

Hi everyone. I had a quiet day yesterday then fm and Fd decided we would go for a walk and call in at a local pub have a drink then come home for tea. I'm not a great one for walks, I walk very slowly sniffing every thing there is to sniff and boy is there a lot to sniff. Well I was doing okay until we got to a part of the road that passes over a bypass thingy that keeps traffic away from the village, I froze, literally froze couldn't put one paw in front of the other. I couldn't understand where all the noise of the traffic was coming from and to make matters worse a maniac in a sports car decided to overtake a car right by me and fd said naughty words and the lady coming in the opposite direction in her car looked green and fd said more naughty words. Fm said it was a good job fd was with us as it took the two of them to get me off the bridge and then fm said she didn't want a drink anyway so we came home. We went out again when the sun had gone down and fm says we will just walk round something called a block for now.
After tea I had another mad play and fm videod me, but guess what? Yep she can't post it, rubbish she is.
Talking of videos have you seen the film about me Gary has done? It's ace, I've never been in a so many films and pictures, I promise I won't charge much for autographs. I just hope it helps hoomans remember there are lots more dogs who haven't been as lucky as me to find a safe place to live and be loved. Rock on rescue dogs everywhere.
Oh well I think that's all for now. I've discovered cows háve ears and they don't need them when they go to the big field in the sky but they taste lovely, so waste not want not
Thanks to Glenys, Kareen and EVERYONE not forgetting Ian for turning my picture the right way up (stops the blood rushing to you head) and Gary for making me a film star
Love Tasmin
Carol and Tasmin
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Tasmins blog

Post by mollie »

Aw, Tasmin. :love2: What a great blog. Some of it not so good for you :blue: but some of it quite funny :1968: like the bit where you have discovered that pigs don't need their ears after they have departed, and what a good idea it is not to waste them!! Jess and Tilly wholeheartedly agree, along with most of your other doggy pals on this Forum.

Like you, Jess isn't bothered whether she has a walk or not, and when she does, she likes to amble and sniff, sniff, sniff just like your good self.

It sounds like you are comfortable in your own safe surroundings with fm and fd. Just close your ears when you hear fd say naughty words :rofl: . You don't want to be picking up bad habits like swearing :rofl:
We also have to remember that you've only been in your new country a few days, and some of the things that you are scared of, is the same with a lot of dogs that have always lived here! You just take one thing at a time :1958: and when you feel ready to cope with a bit more than the 'block' then you'll let fm and fd know.

The video that Gary has done is fabulous.....and you are a Star. :love2:

Meanwhile.....keep being happy xx
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x