Tasmins blog and a pic

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Tasmins blog and a pic

Post by littleorp2 »

Had a different kind of day. Fm had to accept a parcel offf the postman at a quarter to seven this morning so we went for an amble earlier than usual. Then I let fm think she was doing ok teaching me "sit and down" oh yes and "look" as she shoves a piece of dried liver in her eye, silly woman, she keeps missing her mouth.
Haven't told you all except Aunty Glenys and Kareen but I have a bit of a lump on my side. It was really big when I arrived at Manchester airport like a tangerine and fm wondered if I had banged myself in my crate as Kareen hadn't noticed anything when I was in Cyprus. Anyway it's gone down loads and loads in fact it's hard to find but she decided now I'm more settled I should have it checked out so off I went this afternoon to see Helen the vet. I didn't really want to get in the car but fd lifted me in, then we forgot my passport and had to turn round and go back to get it but when we got there they all made a HUGE fuss of me and I got some dried chicken which to be honest I thought was disgusting. I was a real princess and behaved beautifully, even when Helen stuck a needle in my lump. She says she doesn't think it's anything major particularly as it's got much much smaller but to be safe we are keeping an eye on it, not sure which one, and she may send it to another Labrador, at least I think that's what she meant cos she said she will send it to the lab. Everything else is in good working order and she fell in love with me I think.
Going home was a lot easier as I got in the car all on my own and when we got back to fm's my tail wouldn't stop wagging. Now Glenys is home fm is hoping to take me over to meet her she says they will have to get their diaries out, can't say I fancy the journey but it will be good to play with Gollie.
Oh well, another busy day tomorrow, I'll let you know how I get on.
I'm really glad to be in the uk, fm says one of the Cypriot puppies has been really badly treated and it's because of nice people like Kareen, Glenys and all of you that I'm safe and sound. So thank you again, lots of love and licks Tasmin xxx
Carol and Tasmin
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Tasmins blog and a pic

Post by Glenys »

What a wonderful; kind vet you have T no charge that is an actual first in 22 years lets name the lovely Vets who fell in love with you and your wonderful story.

Ok so how about when you visit we have a garden party and the nice special friends of rescue can come meet you and see what a lovely happy ending you have as when I saw that picture you know ?when you were so sad ? every time I see you happy it makes us happy.

You have secret friends on here who sent pennies to help big hugs both to you and to them xxx
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

I know some people may not feel we should care about dogs in other countries but surely this girl and others melt your heart ? we cant make a massive difference but we can try. Ian has kindly said he will make a website for the Cyprus dogs this will enable them to get some help and let you and others know how much your and their help is appreciated and if you want to you can help them if not you don't have to look
simple :love3:
Glenys Fryer(Coordinator)

Email: labrador.rescue@btinternet.com

Gina Boyd(Coordinator)
Telephone: 07572 438871 (Available Between 10am - 7pm)
Email: ginaboyd2021@outlook.com

Carole Fairhurst(General Enquiries)
Telephone: 07377 215996 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email: C.fairhurst@ymail.com

Lin Jackson(General enquiries)
Telephone: 07507 646082 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email:
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Good idea Glenys, and thank you to Ian x

Would very much love to meet Tasmin. :love5:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Joe + Hilary
Senior User