Back to the vets

A special story about a dog in a pound that would not leave her box - follow her story as she grows into a beautiful princess and learns to trust

Moderator: Forum Moderators

littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Back to the vets

Post by littleorp2 »

Mum took me back to the vets this afternoon as I am still drooling though not as much. I saw two vets Helen again and the boss himself. They really examined my mouth and gave me a thorough service had I been a car. They gave me a yummy denta stix to chew and think I have either walked in something or licked something, maybe a toad or something caustic mum doesn't know about. My poo is now normal and I'm eating well and have no problem keeping it down so they don't think it is nausea causing the drool. Apparently I'm going to have my paws washed and am walking somewhere different to see if that makes a difference, but Helen assured mum she can ring again if it gets worse.
I have the best vets ever and feel very llucky. :1972:
Carol and Tasmin
Labs-R-Lovely
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Back to the vets

Post by Labs-R-Lovely »

Tasmin,
My human and I are so pleased that you are feeling so much better :bravo:
It's hard to watch where you tread when there are so many lovely new smells for you to sniff.
when I was younger I was always treading in stuff and getting green smelly feet. The worst is when I go out for my last wee before bed and those horrible slugs are about - I hate getting their slime on my feet. My human gets the doggy strawberry shampoo out and I feel such a sissy then!

Your vet sounds really nice - I like the girl vets, but mostly I see Andy now - he's nice too except when he takes my temperature :blue: but he does give me gravy bones :1970:

Lots of :love2: and big hugs from me and Sue :bighug: :bighug:
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Glad you have improved Tasmin. :love3: It's good that you like your vets. My vet loves Scooby but I'm not sure now after he sat on his knee yesterday. :1001:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
scubakim
Senior User
Senior User

Post by scubakim »

Glad you're feeling better Tasmin and that the vets don't think your drool is too much to worry about. Murphy sometimes eats some horrible things that upset his tum (like the time he ate a rotten fish he found on the beach yuk!!!) but I think you are much too lady like to eat anything unsavoury :love2: Let's hope your new walking route and feet washing will sort everything out :love5:
Kim, Murphy & Amy x

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Your Vets are very Kind Tasmin xxx