Zeus labrador cross still with owner

Moderator: Rescue Team Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Zeus labrador cross still with owner

Post by Glenys »

This our chance to help a Lovely Nurse who is working long hours and needs a home for Zeus who is a labrador cross possibly Collie /GSD

Name: Zeus
Found date: 17.02.2018
Neutered
Loves rawhide chews, treats and soft toys.

I found Zeus as a puppy on a field in Denton and no one came forward to claim him. Due to be abandoned Zeus has anxiety about being left alone.
He loves cuddles and playing, but walking he is very anxious of and only likes 15 - 30 minute walks and does not like being off the lead.

His recall is good and he is certainly a good boy with toilet training.

The only little snag is when left alone he will get bored and some times chew things even with toys and rawhide there for him.

The reason I am sadly having to part with my gorgeous boy is because I have recently split with my partner. And I am a nurse I work very long hours and can not provide him with the care and attention needed.
I am hoping he can go to a good home that understands him and just loves him as much as I do.

Due to the new rules re Covid -19 arrangements will initially contact us and we will discuss how best to move forward only call or email first one of our coordinators you must be on our approved list .
Hannah is working 13 hour days and is sadly having to do what is best for Zeus
Glenys Fryer(Coordinator)

Email: labrador.rescue@btinternet.com

Gina Boyd(Coordinator)
Telephone: 07572 438871 (Available Between 10am - 7pm)
Email: ginaboyd2021@outlook.com

Carole Fairhurst(General Enquiries)
Telephone: 07377 215996 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email: C.fairhurst@ymail.com

Lin Jackson(General enquiries)
Telephone: 07507 646082 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email: