Hi

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

hitch1414
New User
New User

Hi

Post by hitch1414 »

We lost our lovely Sky, last month. She was a beautiful daft black lab....just about ticked all the daft lab descriptions you see on Facebook. She had a poor start with joint problems from the off, but she managed for over 10 years ,enjoying cuddles with the kids, swimming in the sea/river (after accidentally dropping her ball in of course) and lounging in front of a hot log burner...can a lab ever get close enough to those things?

She will never be forgotten, especially by George & Maisie, but hopefully we can find another daft lab soon to fill the hole she left.

Thanks for reading

Mandy, Rob, James, Maisie & George
Aileen

Re: Hi

Post by Aileen »

Hi and welcome to the site.So sorry to hear you lost your beloved Lab last month. Most of our members have gone through similar and can empathise with you. I lost my two gorgeous girls within 5 months of each other last year but I now have the lovely Jess who joined me as a 12 year old rescue from this site in September. You’ll find us a friendly bunch on here. If you are thinking about adopting you should complete an adoption form. You will find a link to that on the homepage of the site.
Good luck in finding a new friend for your dogs. Post some photos of your two; we all love to see pictures of people’s dogs.
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hi

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello all and welcome from us.
We are very sorry to hear of your loss, it is a sad and difficult time, we all understand how you feel.
Aileen has told you what to do, so lots of luck in finding the best boy or girl for your family.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly