Hi

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Rosie2and
New User
New User

Hi

Post by Rosie2and »

Hi everyone I’m Rosie

Me and my partner have a rescued lab called max we didn’t get him from lab north west but we are looking into getting him a friend from here ax was rescued at 8 months he’s now 5

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hi

Post by Jane267 »

Hi Rosie

Welcome to the site. Hope you will find a new friend for Max and then keep us informed of your doggy news. We love stories and photos on here.

I adopted "my baby" from here. She was 2 when I got her and is now eight and half and showing her age with very distinguished grey muzzle.

Jane and Lily
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Welcome to the site if you are registered to adopt its a good idea to also email one of the coordinators as well
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Hi Rosie and welcome to this friendly Forum. I hope you can find a lovely friend for your boy, Max, Glenys always has lovely dogs coming through the Rescue. We adopted George from Glenys when he was 10 months old and he died suddenly aged 8yrs from an aggressive cancer. George was a fantastic dog who is still missed after 20 months but we now have a 9 week old black lab puppy called Digby who is gorgeous. He's a very good puppy and clever too, I can't wait until he can go out exploring.

Keep us posted on your search and good luck.
Joan and George x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Rosie welcome from us also, lots of luck in finding a friend for Max, please keep us updated when you do.
I have 4 girls all older now, three black and one chocolate.
Bonnie came from Glenys, she was 5 months and will be 12 at the end of this month, Shelly is almost 14, Molly is 11 and finallly Polly is 10.
Good Luck
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :2379: .
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Hi Rosie.
Welcome from me too.
My first rescues were Polly and Max around 18 years ago, both black labs who we fetched from their previous owners.
When first Polly then Max went to Rainbow Bridge 10 years ago, we adopted Bob who was such a lovely character. We lost him age 14 just 3 weeks ago and weren’t going to have another furry friend for a few weeks. Then I saw Sam who had come into the rescue and all my plans flew through the window! We brought him home on Saturday.
Jackie
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Hi Rosie, just wanted to add a warm welcome to this very friendly and knowledgeable forum. Good luck with your search. The team are excellent at matching dogs and people. It's a bit like blind date, only a lot better.
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador