Hi, my name is Wendy.

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Trigger
New User
New User

Hi, my name is Wendy.

Post by Trigger »

Hi Everyone,

I've only recently become a member. I'm really impressed by the way members support one another, and how passionate you all are about keeping in touch with information about your rescued labradors. My last labrador Miggy, was a beautiful yellow lab, and the most wonderful pet, companion, and best pal, and so much more than I could ever have wished for in a dog! There's not a day goes by when I don't think of him, and the love and companionship we shared. I'm hoping to find another lab needing a new home, as I have always had a particular love for them, especially yellow and black labs, as I've never owned a chocolate one. I've put in an application, but don't know how long it will be before I know if I've been successful in being placed on the list of those waiting to adopt a rescued Labrador. I hope it will be soon as I'm really looking forward to sharing my home with a new companion, and give him all the love and joy he deserves, just as my Miggy did.

Best wishes,
Wendy
xxx :2379:
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Hi, my name is Wendy.

Post by Glenys »

Just email us and we can check
Patmar
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Patmar »

Hi Wendy welcome to the site. Hope you are soon able to find the right dog for you. A house doesn’t seem the same without a beautiful waggy tailed friend to greet you. You will also find so much help here if you have any problems.
Everyone on here is so helpful and so caring

Love
Pat,Zach and Jake x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Hello Wendy and welcome to this very friendly and informative rescue forum. Labrador's do make wonderful family companions and they are so clever they fit in with most people's lives. All they need is your time and love and, of course, food :rofl:

Your Miggy sounds like a great ambassador for this wonderful breed and I think most people on here know how heartbreaking it is when they leave us. It's just so hard. I've always had black labs and adopted a 10 month old from Glenys in 2009, George was a special boy who died suddenly aged only 8 yrs. I still miss him now. We now have a 15 week old black lab puppy, Digby, who is gorgeous and very clever and who I look forward to helping grow into another special boy. (That's the plan anyway, he's still at the biting everything stage at the moment :rofl: :rofl: )

I hope you soon find your new lab, send Glenys an email as she suggests, she always has gorgeous dogs coming into her Rescue. Good luck and please keep us posted.
Joan and George x
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Hi Wendy and welcome.
I hope to hear of your new addition very soon. x
Jackie
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

Hi Wendy

Looking forward to hearing how your adoption process goes and hope to hear stories of you new furry friend soon.

Jand and Lily paws
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Hi Wendy
Welcome to this great CLUB we all love and dote on our Labs on. Unfortunately i have lost 2 labs this year Balee who was 13 and a half and Megan who was just 11 both from the rescue. We adopted Toby a couple of weeks ago and he is beginning to settle in. Looking forward to taking him to the Lab Funday on the 9th September.
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Wendy, a warm welcome from us , but very belated, sorry.
We hope that you are enjoying being involved, please keep us informed as to how you are getting on with your search for a new companion.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :2379: