Hello fellow dog lovers

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

naomivanemmenis2
New User
New User

Hello fellow dog lovers

Post by naomivanemmenis2 »

Good afternoon,

My name is Naomi, my partners name is Scott and we have a young daughter named Athena.

This time last year, we had devastatingly lost our 5 year old German Shepherd X. She had been battling cancer for nearly two years.. possibly more. We put her on natural medicine when we found out. She was given 6 months to live. She lived for a further 22 months. We haven't felt ready for another dog until now. Our Luna will always be in our hearts and minds for ever. We have just moved into a new house with an enclosed garden so we now have the space and time and love to give to a new dog. Rescuing a dog is very important to us. We rescued Luna and I dont believe in buying a dog when there are millions of amazing dogs out there who just need another chance. I just can't bring myself to let them down just because I think I want a particular breed. Any way.. we are hoping to find our next forever dog on here. We have so much love to give and we can't wait to give a dog in need a lovely home xx
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hello fellow dog lovers

Post by 12_paws »

Hello and welcome Naomi,
I'm sorry that you had to say goodbye to your girl Luna, it's never ever easy but I'm sure its even harder to get your head around when she was still so young.
It's good to hear that you feel able to adopt again, give Glenys a call or there's an online application form in the rescue information to start the process........
Wishing you Good Luck finding a new companion, we'd love to read an update as and when,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hello fellow dog lovers

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello and a warm welcome from us.
So very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl, it is so hard to deal with.
We have 4 labs all elderly now.
We look forward to an update.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :2379: