Hi

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Susie
New User
New User

Hi

Post by Susie »

Im new on here, big lab lover recently lost my 14yr old boy Harvey, my baby Billy nearly 3 is grieving so much, we all are but his death has affected him more as Harve was all he knew since joining the family
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hi

Post by JoanG »

Hello Susie and welcome to the Rescue Forum. I'm so sorry to read that you've recently lost your beloved Harvey but what a grand old age he reached. Most of the people on here know how hard this time is for you and I'm sure you must have so many happy memories but it is heartbreaking when they leave us.

Everyone grieves for their pet in different ways, sometimes they get another lab immediately or others can't bear the that thought, if in the future you decide to get another lab Glenys always has lovely dogs coming through the Rescue.

Run free dear Harvey xx
Joan and George x
Susie
New User
New User

Post by Susie »

Aw thanks for the kind words, he was a lovely boy, the most gentle and loving dog ive ever had. Hoping im successful in the adoption process, i know we could give another lab a fab home and loving life. Ive already seen one called Sam, he looks amazing and i would be grateful to be considered to be his mum and would love to meet him, fingers crossed
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hi Susie
We are sad to hear of your loss of Harvey, and what a good age he was.
Yes they are such a miss.
Welcome from us also, and we hope to hear from you again soon.
Run free dear Harvey.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly x
Susie
New User
New User

Post by Susie »

Hi, thanks guys, really appreciate the kind words, we are getting there, got lots of great memories of our dog holidays with my sister and her 2 black labs, Harvey really did have a lovely life with us :)
ritchie123
New User
New User

Susie

Post by ritchie123 »

Hi susie
I am a new member too welcome to the forums :2362: