Hi

If you are new to the site pop in here and say hello - We are a friendly bunch!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

luckyboy-B
New User
New User

Hi

Post by luckyboy-B »

I adopted mybeautiful 10year old 5years ago from lab north west he has given me so much joy and fun but sadlyheisnow poorly with heart failure and has been given a few months to live he still enjoyshis walks on the beach and playing in the sea so heis having a happy time but I look now to the future and it makes me sad then I look at him and he puts a smile back in my heart and face :bighug:
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Hi

Post by JoanG »

Welcome to the Forum. I'm sorry to read that your beloved lab is having heart problems, I know most of the people on here have had to face similar times and we know and sympathise with how you are feeling. I would say try to enjoy every day with your boy and remember he doesn't really know about his illness so will worry about you if he senses you are sad. It's so hard when this happens but enjoy as many walks on the beach as you can and make as many more happy memories of your lovely boy as well.
Joan and George x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

I'm sorry to read that your boy has a life limiting condition, it is so difficult to receive this sort of news and I really feel for you.
Nothing I can say will ease your sadness but try and take some comfort from knowing that you are doing your very best for your boy and he is happy, loved and unaware that anything has changed.
Thinking of you,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Greundi
New User
New User

Post by Greundi »

Hello! Sorry to hear about your dog, hope all will be good. I am new here too, soon will be moving with my 7 year old dog called Franky to our new property in Athens here where he will have much more space and garden area with terrace where I can leave him for a day to walk while I am at work.