Kerry Ollerton

Acknowledgement and thanks to those who on leaving us have left a gift or donation in lieu of flowers...

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Kerry Ollerton

Post by Glenys »

Kerry Ollerton was the only Daughter of Mr and Mrs J Ollerton who I met this morning ,it was a very touching meeting they had brought donations from many people to our rescue given in loving and fond memory of Kerry.
Kerry was a much respected colleague at Wigan Police who sadly passed away recently aged thirty eight years.
They told me of the great love of dogs especially Labradors Kerry had and that she would have appreciated that dogs were helped in her memory a very kind gesture from the courageous and grieving Parents.

Donations received so far total four hundred and seventy pounds from family , friends and colleagues . and I am told there was an amazing attendance at the funeral a true testament to a lovely person.

Sincere condolences and grateful thanks Glenys and Team at Rescue
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Kerry Ollerton

Post by Liz5353 »

Thank you from us to Mr & Mrs Ollerton, at what is a very sad and difficult time.
A wonderful gesture.
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Kerry Ollerton

Post by mollymunch »

What a lovely gesture for Kerry’s family to make at such a sad time. Sending condolences to Mr and Mrs Ollerton, Kerry sounded like a lovely person.

Alison x