Kizzy of Christmas Presents with Waggy Tails

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SueA
Advanced User
Advanced User

Kizzy of Christmas Presents with Waggy Tails

Post by SueA »

ImageBack in 2009, on New Year's Eve, Ky visited North Wales and collected 4 labs- Gracie, Storm, ? and brother Fudge. Gracie and ? were pregnant, fathered by Fudge and went on to have about 13 pups between them. Storm was not pregnant and came home with us on 6 Jan 2010 at age 14months when we renamed her Kizzy.
viewtopic.php?t=7576
She has given us the best times of our life. Moving from Stockport 8 years ago, we came to live in North Wales with a lovely big garden with a stream running through, hills and lakes within walking distance and the beach 10 minutes drive away.
She loved every bit of her life but on Monday, at the good old age of 13 and a half, we had to say goodbye to her.
Thank you Glenys and staff for giving us the opportunity to have this special girl in our lives.
SueA
Last edited by SueA on 02 May 2022, 16:39, edited 3 times in total.
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Kizzy of Christmas Presents with Waggy Tails

Post by LabLover »

I remember the story well and so sorry to read you have had to say goodbye to your beautiful girl Kizzy, sounds like Kizzy had a wonderful life with you and will have left you with many happy memories to treasure.

Run free at the bridge Kizzy :love2: :

Thinking of you at this sad time :love3:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
labradora
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Kizzy of Christmas Presents with Waggy Tails

Post by labradora »

Dear Sue,
I was so sorry to read that your beloved Kizzy has gained her angel wings. What a wonderful life she must have had with you.
Holding you all in my thoughts and prayers. Run free at the bridge, Kizzy.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒˆ
Linda xx