My mate Mitch

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Re: My mate Mitch

Post by LabLover »

Such a stunning boy and lovely to read about the 5 happy years Mitch shared with you and your family :love2:

He will always have a very special place in your hearts.

Amanda Jim Milo Zak & Max x
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Caron1970
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Caron1970 »

What an absolutely stunning boy and how lucky for you that you were his "chosen" owner.

Sorry that Mitch has now left you but what a fantastic forever home you and your family gave him. I agree adopting an oldie is so rewarding they want the basic things in life but most of all they reward with you so much love. We have 3 oldies now. Jessie - 14 our collie cross (the old lady), Sam - 11 (MFK 2009) and Harry - 11 (MFK 2011) - all 3 in their retirement but deary loved and full of fun when they want to be !!!

Caron
warrengl
Senior User
Senior User

Post by warrengl »

What a lovely story. :love2:

Beautiful photo's of a stunning boy! Run free Mitch, you really did choose a great home! :love5:
Gill xx

Coco
Gone from our sight, but never our memories
Gone from our touch, but never our hearts
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

What a handsome guy Mitch was, stunning, such a beautiful coat and eyes. He was also smart enough to choose his new home wisely and was obviously very much loved by you all.
I already had three boys (an oldie and two 1yr olds)and wasn't planning a fourth when I adopted Rosie from a rescue almost a year ago. She was 12 years young then but something about her photo and story on the website kept drawing me back -her life hadn't been the best.
Rosie has been a delight, absolutely no trouble - a warm bed by the radiator, bit of a stroll and regular meals and she is happy!
I would recommend homing an oldie to anyone with a bit of love to spare........
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
towman

Post by towman »

Wow! Thank you for all the lovely replies!

He was a real character & never really went grey, unlike like his dad!! :o

Thanks again xx

Paul, Debbie & the girls