Message from Molly

Share your story about your rescued dog - good or bad!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Geddog
New User
New User

Message from Molly

Post by Geddog »

Well well well, what an exciting 24 hrs. I am sat writing this while my new dad watches the football, mum has just popped out. I met my new mum and dad only yesterday afternoon, what a surprise when they turned up to meet me.
I have been lucky because I have had a good life, but due to circumstances I arrived at Eccleston.
What a great bunch they are there, I thought this place is good, then I heard that I would have to move again. That's why I had visiter's yesterday, they were in the yard when I bounced out of my kennel and in two shakes the three of us were down the field getting to know each other.

I must have made an impression because after some chat with Glenys I was being asked if I fancied a move. Well I thought why not and not long after me and mum were inserted in the back of the car and dad driving towards the M61.
It seemed quite a journey, must be more than 50 miles but never mind time passed as we all chatted. Then shock horror I discovered I was in YORKSHIRE, well what could I do, thought just see how it goes. When we arrived at my new home I thought this doesn't look two bad, then another shock when I realised the master of the house was OSCAR the CAT. At first he seemed a nasty piece of work, but mum and dad assured me that he wasn't that bad and things would be OK once we all got to know each other.
Since then things have been great, I have had the run of the place, we have been out 3 times to the park, I have had a bath and best of all spent all day with dad. Most importantly when mum got home from work the four the 4 of us in the family sat outside and sorted things out. We all played together and would you believe it me and Oscar while not the best of best buddies are now quite friendly. Just goes to show that a good chat and some fun play can work wonders. Well mum's home now, dad's got his hot chocolate so it will soon be bedtime and to be honest I am pretty worn out.
Hope to give an update soon and dad's say's he will take some photo's to send you all.

Goodnight to all my friends Molly
littleorp2
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Message from Molly

Post by littleorp2 »

Hi Molly
Glad you have landed on all 4paws in your new home. Yorkshire sounds good, don't they have puddings there?

Cats are okay as long as you let them think they're the boss, that's what I do with mine and we get on great.
Hope your mum can get some pics of you ask her to put them on under general doggy chat cos that's where people seem to read most and you might get missed otherwise.
I'm off to bed now too, I've had a busy evening taking the cushions in the conservatory out to the garden, only for mum to bring them all in again, she's no fun.
Look forward to hearing about you all
Licks Tasmin xxx :
Carol and Tasmin
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Brilliant really great thank you :love5:
Glenys Fryer(Coordinator)

Email: labrador.rescue@btinternet.com

Gina Boyd(Coordinator)
Telephone: 07572 438871 (Available Between 10am - 7pm)
Email: ginaboyd2021@outlook.com

Carole Fairhurst(General Enquiries)
Telephone: 07377 215996 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email: C.fairhurst@ymail.com

Lin Jackson(General enquiries)
Telephone: 07507 646082 (Available Calls between 10am to 5)
Email:
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

What a lovely update and with a promise of photos too. Thanks for giving Molly a lovely new home :love3:

Alison x
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Willow »

Lovely to hear that you are settling in so well Molly. Bad luck about Yorkshire but we all have our crosses to bear :1968: :1968:
Sounds like you chose well Molly, you lucky girl. Looking forward to the piccies now :1972:
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011

coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Well Molly you sound like you have landed on all 4 paws.

Mum just looked at your photo and thinks you are sooo cute. :love5:

I have a cat here too but we don't really play together, he is old and I am young so I don't think that helps.

Mum said if I stop jumping and running after him we would be ok as he lived ok with mums last dog. I just want to play though.

Hope you have a great time in your new home.

Coco
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Molly
I am so pleased that you have found a wonderful home and so many new places to explore,we also have a Molly and chocolate too.
I am sure once you get over the shock you will love Yorkshire we love it and visit sometimes.
We look forward to hearing more you are a lucky girl.
Liz Harriet Shelly Bonnie n Molly :bighug:
Eeyorebev
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Eeyorebev »

Dear Molly ,
Spunds like you have landed on yr paws.
And Yorkshires not that bad - I had a big shock too, I was taken out of England, and have to Live in Wales!!! LOL
Love Max.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Great news Molly pleased you found such a lovely family so quickly. I think you are going to have many, many happy days together :1972:

Jackie x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Pleased you've settled in so well Molly Yorkshire looks great to me although I know from some of the posts that the word Yorkshire can unsettle some of the folks on here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had an even worse journey I've ended up a Southerner :shock: (well not a real Southerner but south of Leicester anyway) but do you know it's not bad here you soon get used to the accent :rofl: :rofl:

Looking forward to seeing some photos of you in your new home.

George x
Joan and George x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Hi Molly, I was a Geordie, but when I came to my forever home I became a Yorkshire Lad and I love it by heck :thumbup:

Hope you will be happy too.

Love Barney X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home