THANK YOU TO THE SUPPORTERS OF THE WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL GAME

Bonus Ball Club for the Wednesday draws is run by Marge aka Mollie.
Half of the weekly pot is paid to the winner - the remainder is paid to the rescue.
Our grateful thanks to such a kind lady and a member of our fundraising team.

Moderators: jackie, Blakey, Forum Moderators

Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

THANK YOU TO THE SUPPORTERS OF THE WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL GAME

Post by Blakey »

I know that I'm a little late posting this but this is due to the fact that I've been snowed in and not had chance to get onto a PC !

I just wanted to say a HUGE Thank You to all of the members of the Wednesday Bonus Ball game (past and present) for your continued support. The game first started on Wednesday 4th March 2009 and in the first 9 months, we have raised a staggering £1690.50 for Rescue.

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

I felt that I wanted to post this as everyone has been brilliant at getting their renewals to me and I know that a lot of you haven't yet won (which I feel terrible about) but unfortunately I don't have any control over !

So, here's to the next 12 months - onwards and upwards !

Thank You all once again, I know that both Jackie (who runs the Saturday draw) and myself are so grateful for your support as we couldn't do it without you.

Love

JOANNE

XXX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: THANK YOU TO THE SUPPORTERS OF THE WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL GAME

Post by mollie »

That's brill Joanne. Thank you for organising it - it must take some doing.

As for feeling guilty about those of us that haven't won - don't give it another thought!! I think we'd all agree that we do it to raise funds for Rescue, and not to win. A win is a bonus, but it's not the main reason for taking part :1962: :1962: :1962: :1962:

Marge xx
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

What a fantastic amount!!! Well done to you and Jackie for organising it!!!! :thumbright:

Gill, Meg and Maisie

:love2: :love2: :love2:
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Thank you Joanne I am a bit behind ith things here that is a staggering amount thank you all for joining in.
Maybe Jackie can update us too.

I promise things will hopefully return to normal soon here.

x
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

That is amazing. Well Done to All. :1954:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Wow, Joanne, that is amazing, thank you for organising this for Rescue. It just goes to show how lots of people giving a small amount each week really can add up. I won for the first time on 30th December just in time for the Puppy Appeal so that was really good timing.

Thanks to Jackie too for the Saturday game.

Joan x
Joan and George x
mollysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollysmum »

Thats fantastic, you just don`t realise that the one or two pounds per week could mount up to so much money. Well done to all that participate and thank you to Joanne for running it.
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

That is brilliant! :hello1:
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Just to echo what Joanne has already said I would also like to say a big thank you to all of our wonderful, kind and loyal supporters from both the Wednesday and Saturday draw as I know some of you support both.

Since starting the Bonus Ball in May 2008 there has been an incredible amount of money raised from this little fundraiser:

This year £1,788.50 was raised from the Saturday Draw (Jan-Dec 2009).
Add this to the amount above and we have a grand total of £3,479 for 2009 - what a fantastic amount!

That means in total since the Bonus Ball started in May 2008 all you generous supporters have raised a whopping £4,684.50!
Thank you so much everyone :thumbup:
Jackie xx :love3:
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Well done to you both for organising and administering the bonus ball game! :hello1:
Jackie
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Jackie and Joanne you two are stars really, thankyou.

Not to repeat myself but obviously this year with Sam not being well we have to employ someone to help with the kennels and its made a bigger dent in our funds even though our helper is very cheap and loyal and goes beyond the call of duty .... because its not possible to run the kennels single handed with the sheer amount of dogs coming through so its either cut down on dogs which we dare not do or get extra help in so we have opted to keep dogs safe and get extra help.
Sam still does maintanence Jobs that he is able to do but even the garden has suffered this year due to him having to take things a lot easier our garden wasnt put to bed for winter as Sam would have liked it to be.
This place has many many jobs to do to ensure the welfare of the dogs.
So With Ian our ace fundraiser and Jackie and Joanne and the rest of th team we are all ensuring the rescue ticks over for a long while yet.

xx
natty

Post by natty »

This is an amazing amount. Who would have thought.