Jet's new home!!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Jet's new home!!

Post by rhoda4 »

Great to read this wonderful news! It will be lovely to follow Jess's progress and see more brilliant pictures of her loving life so much. A massive thank you to everyone who's helped her. :love3: :love3: :love3: She's a beautiful girl. :love2: May she bring you great joy.

Ann, Paul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Blakey »

The secret's out now !! :1972:

Woo Hoooooo !!! It's brilliant news. Jess is going to want for nothing and I'm sure she'll bring you and Ian so much happiness Marge.

Enjoy your trip to Venice, but I think you'll not be too upset at having to come home at the end of your holiday ! :1966:

I think that Blakey would thoroughly approve too - :love2: :love2:

Love

JOANNE

XXX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
carolb
Homing Coordinator
Homing Coordinator

Post by carolb »

Wow Marge I don`t know how you contained yourself for that long :2026: Super news though. Jess will want for nothing now just like the wonderful Mr Bumpy, who I am sure would approve of your choice. Looking forward to funday even more now :thumbup:
Big hugs to Karen though on "leaving day", at least she has a few more days left with Jess and will be able to keep in touch.
Rehoming co ordinator. Tel 07399559202.
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Wonderful news. :hello1:
Jackie
Simbas Mum
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Simbas Mum »

So pleased for you both :1952:
smitty
Senior User
Senior User

Post by smitty »

Lovely news!

Marie
mollysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollysmum »

:1954: :1954: What fantastic news Marge, I am so pleased thaat you are going to be the proud owners of Jess, she looks (for your pics and the video) and sounds a delightful girl that will be cherished by you both :love5: . I`m sure that Mr Bumpy would approve. Look forward to the updates and pics and also to seeing you all at fun day.
Linda
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

After a hard first week back at work that's just the news to cheer me up!!
Congratulations, Marge and Ian. I am sure you'll have years of happiness with this wee girl. :hello1: :hello1: :bounce:
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
triomum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by triomum »

I guessed right too!! I am so happy for you Marge, Ian and Jess (much more ladylike name!).

I love the photos- she is one beautiful girl. I too am sure Mr Bumpy would have approved of your choice - she can now look forward to many years of love - just like every labrador deserves.

Enjoy yourself in Venice (oh think of the Italian food!) and we look forward to lots of photos on your return.

Best wishes for your future together.

Julie, Dylan, Nina and Jasper
Lorna T
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Lorna T »

What lovely news - Jess will be very much loved without a doubt. :love5: She has been through so much and it's amazing how well she does. She obviously loved the beach with Bailey. Have a great break in Venice and just think what you are coming home to - loads of happy times with your new girlie. She is a beauty, such a lovely face. :love2: Just like the others, I've had tears in my eyes following all of this - I've decided I need a box of tissues by the computer!
Lorna x
baileysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by baileysmum »

It's marvellous news !!!!!!

I am so pleased for Jess, she couldn't have picked a better Mum and Dad.

( Jet - apologies for the name but it was Neil's idea) :1962:
But come on girls we have to let them have their own way at least once a year.
A dog wags its tail with its heart.
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

I can only add to what everyone else has said - this is SUCH good news!!
:1954: :1954: :1954: :1954:
Gemma xx
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Well, thank you everyone! Ian and I are pleased that you're pleased :1954: :1954:

We have been reading through your lovely messages, and Ian's eyes were leaking so much - he said they needed new washers :1968: Oh, he's not afraid to admit he's emotional!!
He was especially touched that you have all mentioned Blakey in your messages :love2: :love2:

We are looking forward to Venice - and you can imagine what our main topic of conversation will be while we're away. Too right, we're looking forward to coming back!! :1961: :1961:

I know that Karen has become very attached to Jess and will no doubt shed a few tears when we come and bring her to her new home :2039: :2039: . It takes someone very special to be able to do something like this for Rescue, and I must admit I'd weep buckets! BUT!! On this occasion, it's not going to be 'farewell' :2008: :2008: , because Karen, Neil and Bailey very fortunately don't live tooooooo far away!! We will, for sure, be meeting up for walks/swims as often as we can manage :thumbright: so it's not the end by any means for Karen and Jess!

Here's to 1st May......... :thumbup:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

I'm sooo pleased to read this, really happy for you all, love the new name (have a soft spot for Jess's daughter's black Lab is a Jess too). She will have a wonderful life i'm sure she looks so well and happy. I'm sure dear Blakey :love2: would be happy for you too in giving her a good life just like you gave him. Congratulations all have a fab time in Venice :thumbright:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Oh Marge,

This is just wonderful news, Jess will be so happy living with you, we all know you with look after her and treasure her with all your hearts just as you did with Blakey. Karen said not too long ago that Jet's forever home had to be special - we know why because she is an extra special girl,- and Karen got her wish - that's all I can say.

Be very happy

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home